50. Disagreementd

Song of the chapter:- Coney Island by Taylor Swift, The National.

EMMA'S POV

To say that the dinner was akward would be an understatement. Smith was sitting alone at the end of the table because he didn't have a mate, why he didn't have one nobody knew the reason and everyone was too scared to discuss anyway, and then me and Ethan on either side of him and in front of eachother, and then our second in command and third in command.

The air was thick with tension, and all the Alpha power that was literally oozing out of Ethan and Smith. And then I made another terrible decision to try to break the awkward silence saying, "The food is amazing, who made it?"

"The cook", Smith replied and continued eating.

Ofcourse after that the tension only got thicker, even I didn't try to speak after that and the only sound in the room was of us all eating. But after alot of that silence we finally got to the point.

In the end it was Smith who needed our help and so he did explain the situation again, ofcourse with less sarcasm and more genuinely.

"Thank you for the having us, we'll make our decision tomorrow", I said when we all finally stood up. It felt a little wierd to be the only woman in the room because I didn't expect all of this to be this formal but it is what it is I guess.

"You did really good today you know", Ethan said when we were back in our room, where he was lying in the bed waiting for me and I was just getting ready for bed.

"What do you mean?", I asked as if I wasn't at all nervous for today.

"You know very well what I mean", he says pulling me under the blanket with him, "this was kind of a big deal for you, your first time as a luna representing our pack outside our pack specially when it was with someone like Alpha Smith, you did great and a lot better than me when it was my first time", he continued as he lightly kissed his path down my throat placing kisses on my mark making me shudder.

"What happened at your first time?", I asked pulling away looking at him and his ears started turning red.

He turned off the lights, so I couldn't see the embarassment on his face but I already saw it, and then replied "that's a story for another time."

"Come on, just tell me already or do you want me to beg you?"

"I wouldn't mind you begging", he said pulling me on top of him his lips brushing mine but not really. Just enough to lure me in, to make someone want more.

"Oh yeah? You know what?" I asked tilting my head to the side, my hands hovering on the top of his waistband.

"Hmm?", His eyes closed as he waited for me to kiss him which was my moment as I had him where I wanted.

"What happened during your first official meeting?", I whispered in his ear. And he was so into it he replied before even thinking.

"I came directly from my bed and forgot to do my zipper and everyone knew throughout the whole meeting, but Zach only one who told me after everyone had left", and then I was lying on my back laughing in a not so graceful manner which must have pulled him realise what he said because in seconds he was on me.

"You know what this means? This means war", he said and before I can move he had my hands pinned above my head with one hand while the other tickled me.

"Stop! Ethan!", I said in between laughing trying to catch my breath.

"Say that Ethan you are deliciously hot and the best guy I've ever had", and even though those words were true there was no way in hell I was saying it.