14. The Bonfire

Song of the chapter:- Sunflower Vol.6 by Harry Styles ✨

EMMA'S POV

After showering and getting ready for the bonfire, I decided to wear something not too warm not too cold as it was autumn but the fire was going to keep us warm. When I was finally ready, I saw Ethan on my bed thinking about something as his eyes were focused on nothing, I can see this nerve on his forehead which looked so damn hot- snap out of it Emma- I shook my head clearing the dirty thoughts. I cleared my throat to get his attention and he almost jumped out of bed which meant it was something really important.

"What were you thinking?", I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"I wasn't thinking anything", he said clearly lying as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck something he did everytime he lies. "Come on Steven, tell me", I said in a warning tone, calling him by his middle name so he realised I was serious.

He growled at me, his Alpha ego was clearly affected by my tone. I rolled my eyes at him and said "so you'll get all alpha on me but can't tell me what you're thinking about?"

"Are you having any second thoughts about it?", He suddenly asked after a moment if silence. "Second thought about what?", I asked my brows furrowed. "Being with me. With all the shit Gwen said", he replied not looking in my eyes as if he was worried I'd say yes.

"No, Ethan no. Ofcourse not. I trust you. More than anyone, and it was all in the past. Look I knew we didn't have a good start but now we're together. And nothing is going to break us okay? No matter what Gwen says, or anyone else says. Its me an you against the world", I said smiling at him my hand on his cheek making him look at me.

When he did look in my eyes, I saw adoration, care and lots of emotions in there that made my heart burst. "Now lets go, or they'll start thinking of reasons why we were late which won't be nice", I said pulling him with me, as he chuckled.

As we reached the grounds, almost everyone was there. Jack, Chris, Luke and John were sitting with Zach and Anne who were now sitting with their arms wrapped around eachother, Mark, Rose and Clara were eating some marshmallows laughing and talking. Even our parents were there enjoying their time with family and friends.

Just as we reached them Nick suddenly came up to me and said "Hey Ems, you look really nice do you-", but he got cut off with a growl from certain alpha and left without saying another word. "Can you get sweeter than that Ethan", I said rolling my eyes at him.

He pulled me to his side tightly, but not tight enough to hurt me ofcourse and whispered huskily in my ear "you're mine sweetheart. And don't roll you're eyes at me or you'll have to face consequences", he said putting emphasis on the word consequences.

"Oh, and what would be those said consequences?", I asked trying not to show my curiosity.

"Wouldn't you like to know", he said his hot breath hitting my neck and then he left me there all hot and bothered and went to sit with other guys, giving me a victorious smirk, which I returned. Game on.

The whole time we we're trying to get eachother riled up, by flirting with each other or trying to get on each other's nerve. "Can you just stop, like I can cut the tension in here with a damn knife!", John comaplained when I sat almost on Ethan's lap which no-one enjoyed in particular, except Ethan.

"Oh do you mean the SEXUAL-TENSION? Yeah man, I can literally feel it from here!", Shouted chris- causing everyone to stare at us- who was sitting literally like far away from us. And everyone started laughing except me, who looked as red as a Tomato.

All of a sudden, a guy from pack who was gaurding the boundaries came rushing to us, sweat beading his forehead, breathing heavily, his clothes covered in god-knows-whose blood and said, "Alpha there has been an attack", and passed out.

And then hell was unleashed.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Published on:- 2, April 2021.

Well well well, here you have it another update. Also THANK YOU so so much for each and every vote, comment and share. We've reached almost 2k reads (around 1.94k) and the book won't be here if it weren't for you guys. I'm forever grateful for all of you.🤧

Hope you're doing well. Spread love. TPWK.♥️

PS. Did u see the episode 3 of FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER? Its amazing. Bucky is one of the reason I call my self ICEQUEEN, cause you know he's like Winter Soldier and all, so yeahh I kinda love Sebastian stan. 🤷

Love,
IceQueen ❣️