9. Surprise

{A/N: REALLY GUYS?! LIKE 400+ VIEWS!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH🤧....JUST THANK YOU, I REALLY REALLY MEAN IT. ♥️}

Song of the chapter:- Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran (one of my faves)

EMMA'S POV

After I don't know how many, breakdowns, sleepless nights and early mornings spent thinking about Ethan, I finally woke up in his arms. But when I tried to get up, I can't. His arm was tightly wrapped around my waist, not tight enough to hurt me ofcourse but still enough to keep me from moving; as if he was scared I'd run away, maybe he was and thinking about that a pang of pain hit me but before I can drown myself in worry, he woke up.

"Princess, you okay?", He asked looking at me with a small frown on his face but he didn't know he already made my day reminding me about the nickname. "You called me Princess", I whispered with a smile on my face. And he then he gave me his classic oh-I'm-so-hot-and-I-know smile. "Offcourse, now that you're mine I get to call you what I want", he said cockily.

"I'm mine. No one else's", I said and gave him a sharp look. "Oh right, you're no one else's, but you are mine. And you know it. And you love it, princess", he said and before I can argue he stopped me by wrapping his hand around my mouth. We used to do that alot when we were kids. So I played my part and licked his hand just like old times.

He pulled his hand away but didn't whine as I expected him to. He just looked at me, then my lips and then again back into my eyes. He still has this power over me, like I'd do whatever he wants me to and it makes me feel free and caged at the same time.

"Emma can I kiss you?", He whispered suddenly, our lips were almost touching like last night, but I wasn't going to pull away this time. But when he asked for my permission, it just made me fall for him a bit more. As if he won't kiss me if I don't want him to, but you want him to my wolf bought me back to reality. And I nodded. Before I can even move, I was on my back Ethan on top of me his arms on sides of my face and his knees supporting his weight so he won't crush me, but all of that didn't matter.

Because he kissed me.

And it was as if he was thirsty and I was water, all he wanted to do was to drink me, all of me and I wanted him with the same passion. All the feeling that we kept buried deep inside, the emotions that we hid all this time, from others now coming out all at the same time. I don't even know if time passed at all, the only thing I felt was his lips on mine, the only thing I heard was our raged breathing and all I could think of was Ethan.

That was until Chris barged into our room shouting "SURPRISE!", with a breakfast tray in his hands which had my favourite breakfast, but not more yummy that Ethan ofcourse. When he saw us he just stopped and looked at us wide eyed, as we pulled away Ethan stood up and yelled "get the hell out of here!!", And then chris ran like his life depended on it, and it felt like it did. Unfortunately he also took the breakfast tray with him.

"He took away the breakfast Ethann, what am I supposed to eat now?", I looked at him angrily but he knew I was just playing with him. So he simply replied "Me", and before I can reply he ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Stupid smart alpha. I could literally hear him laughing inside, but I can't blamed him because I knew my face was beet red.

After alot of flirting we finally got ready and left for breakfast. But just as I entered the dinning room with Ethan behind me, Chris shouted "oh emma, the things I saw with my virgin eyes. You could have warned me", and everyone started laughing, except Zach and Luke whose protective older brother mode have been activated by the things Chris said.

So they glared at Ethan and said "keep it in your pants or we'll kill you", and then left the room talking about their duties, however wierd it sounds they both bonded over their overprotectiveness about me but I was happy for them.

After having breakfast everyone left me and Ethan alone and he said casually "You wanna go somewhere today Princess?", but He did look worried about getting rejected so I decided to not play with him and said "like a date?", And there was it. The light on his face.

"Like a date", he said promisingly.

"Why not, but I gotta get ready first", I said already thinking about what I should wear. "Don't worry about that Princess, I got it all covered", he said and at the same time Rose came out of nowhere and pulled me towards my room saying "let's get you ready", and then she told Ethan "don't worry she's in safe hands, now go and do something productive. Don't you have any alpha duties?"

He chuckled and raised his arms defensively "I'm leaving", and then he also went to his room.

I looked at Rose wierdly "Since when did you two become friends?" I asked.

And she said "Since you. Now close you're eyes. I'm giving you a makeover."

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Published on:- 21, February 2021.

Heyyy snowflakes. You know I was kinda bit sick and then I saw all these views and you guys just made my day. Like thank you so so much. This chapter is just kinda a filler you know, but the date is next. I hope you're doing well. Spend time with your family. And friends, be happy.

Dont just survive, live.
Be kind.
Take care.

Please vote and comment.

Love,
IceQueen ❣️