BLONDE (6)

Corpse got a quick lobby together, including Rae and Sykkuno, for a game of Among Us so Killian would stop asking.

While they waited, Corpse decided to show Killian some of the fan art everyone had made of him.
"Crops, why do I have black hair? And why am I wearing a mask?" Killian asked, pointing at the drawing of Corpse and "baby corpse" on his lap.

God, how would he explain this to a five year old?

"Well, they call you "baby corpse" because you play with me so they think you look like me so they drew you with black hair. You're wearing the same mask as me, see?" He pointed to the drawing of himself then Killian. "No one online knows what you look like, and they don't know what I look like, so they put the mask on us."

Killian seemed satisfied with that answer.

"Can you tell them I have yellow hair, please?" Killian said sassily. "It doesn't look like me if I don't have the right hair!"

Corpse laughed at him, amused at how much he had come out of his shell since he was last with him. "We'll tell them during the game, today, okay?"

Killian nodded, and they continued to look at the art until they were ready to join the game. Corpse had decided not to stream, just because he didn't feel like having all of that pressure, not with Killian.

Corpse had decided he liked having Killian around. He reminded him to eat and drink water, and made sure he actually got out of bed. It was good to feel consistency every once in awhile.

"Hi Killian," Rae greeted first.

"Hi Rae!" he said excitedly.

When everyone else got on, it got loud pretty fast. Corpse adjusted the volume a little bit, trying not hurt Killian's ears too much.

To get everyone's attention, he began "ahhhhh" into his microphone, causing Killian to copy him. It was the cutest thing he had ever heard, and he laughed, patting Killian on the back in appreciation.

"Uh, Killian just wants to let everyone know that he has blonde hair-"

"Yellow!"

"Yes, Killian,  blonde is yellow, anyway.... Killian has blonde hair so when you draw him he's blonde." Corpse announced, using everyone else's streams to get the word out.

"That makes him so much cuter," Ludwig commented.

They played a few games before Killian seemed pretty tired of it, just wanting to talk to Rae, Sykkuno, and Toast.

He agreed to let the boy facetime them after they ate dinner, inwardly freaking out, hoping Killian wouldn't accidentally show anyone his face. He didn't know why it was so hard just to do it. At least with his friends...

While Killian ate dinner, talking to Corpse's friends, Corpse began formulating how he was going to explain all of this to Weston. He had never been put in this position before, not when he was still a small creator and none of his friends in real life were big into social media. It was horrifying. So much of his life relied on his identity being a secret. He hoped Weston would understand enough to continue letting Killian hang out with him, and at least not post anything online about this.

But you never really know a person, do you?

NOTE!!

sorry this is late and short but i put a lot into the strawberry wine chapter and felt like tuckered out afterwards
anyway this is the last one before the new year!
i don't wanna promise anything about the next chapter so ill say 1/3 at the latest!!