PICTURES (29)

He did it on a whim, an impulse of some kind. He didn't know why, but it was done now, and it was too late to do anything about it.

    Maybe it was because he had been watching videos of himself the night before they had gone out of town, when Killian and Weston had fallen asleep on the couch before he was even tired. Maybe he was annoyed with all the compilation videos of old streams, revealing so much information that wasn't true anymore. He knew that they knew simple things about him, things he had felt comfortable to reveal himself, but so much of it was now a lie. He felt like he wasn't the Corpse they knew six months ago. Maybe it was the interview, and that was the turning point for it all; the interview where he said he could never be in a relationship again, because they couldn't post pictures together.

    So here he was, staring at the black and white photo of Weston in front of Paradise Falls from their hike, and the photo in the same gallery he had posted, him and Killian on the couch sleeping. He hadn't thought much about the caption, rushing to type "family." then posting it and leaving it at that. At least he made sure to black out his own face with a simple black circle. But now he had posted about them being together, and now, everyone knew.

    God. What now?

    He tried to soothe his beating heart, putting his phone down and into the cup holder. Weston was singing quietly, completely oblivious to Corpse's actions, and his impending anxiety.

    Holy shit. They knew about her now.

    He wondered how quickly they would find her on the internet, digging so deep to discover her name, then her address, and finally, they would find him. They would wait outside of their apartment complex, or ask the landlord for his fucking name, a name Weston didn't even know yet.

    Was she okay with the world knowing her? He probably should've asked before he did it. Oops.

    "Um... Weston?" Corpse asked, his voice uneasy. He kept his head down, avoiding her eyes.

    "Mhm," she hummed, turning to look at him, noticing his anxiety immediately.

    She turned down the music quickly, laying her hand on his fiddling fingers, trying to soothe them. "What's wrong?"

    He tried not to panic, but it was hard. "I um... I posted a picture of you, and me, and Killian, and I didn't, um, I didn't ask you before hand, but its already done. So I'm sorry."

    Weston was shocked, but she could tell being upset wasn't going to help this situation. "It's okay, baby. They were going to figure out who I was anyway, right," for some reason, with her heart beating faster, her accent was more prominent.

    "Yeah... yeah, they were," Corpse said, trying to sound confident with his answer, although he wasn't quite sure.

    "No worries," she smiled at him softly, playing with his fingers with the hand that wasn't actively driving. "Does this mean I can follow you on Instagram now?" she questioned, playfully excited.

    He laughed nervously. "Yeah, if you want."

    "I don't want Killian's face on the internet, Corpse. He's too young to care about the way the world perceives him."

    "I know, baby," Corpse said genuinely.

    "I'm excited to see Killian," she commented. "But it was really nice to spend time away with you," Weston blushed, unable to hide her smile.

    "Mmm... very nice," Corpse brought her hand to his lips, kissing her palm then the back of her hand gently.

    He picks up his phone, seeing message notifications from his friends. Before he considered not responding, he forced himself to send them each a text, thanking them for their love and support. He was grateful they were being so nice about this whole thing. Saying you're becoming the parent of a child that isn't yours is a hard thing to be accepting of. But they knew Killian, and they were coming to know Weston more and more, and they loved them both.

    Corpse made a mental note that they needed to see Loey soon.

    Going to twitter, he saw that they were trending, his feed full of screenshots from the post he had made on instagram. He liked a few of the artistic ones, drawings of the three of them all together. Fans had already begun to add Weston into the art with Killian and Corpse, wearing the bunny mask and all. It was sweet, to see them all together. On instagram, the response was slightly different, but it was nice. Mainly, they focused on Corpse's body in the picture of Killian on top of him. It was so shallow, but at least it wasn't negative entirely.

    "They added you to the fan art. I'll show you when we get home," Corpse said, his tone actually full of emotion.

    Weston felt nice to see him so excited, and maybe she wasn't ecstatic about the world knowing her over night, she was happy that he was happy.

NOTE!!
tell me what you think :)