MESSAGES (38)

She knew she had to respond eventually. Or maybe, at least read the damn message.

    Corpse had convinced her to take the day off, giving her a four day weekend. She spending a Monday afternoon at home, for the first time in what felt like forever.

    It was relaxing, but somehow she felt so much more anxious. She had to confront her demons when she was alone, and not in front of her desk, doing work.

    She could still only see a preview of the few messages, and for some reason, he had sent more messages now. God, this was awful.

    Weston considered doing this with Corpse, so she could feel better about it, and she could stay focused on what was actually important. But he was streaming.

    She took a deep breath before clicking on Nathan's unopened messages.

nathansmith1995
hey, i know i haven't seen you in a long time im a little confused as to how you have so many followers, and I wanted to ask you about where we last left off. did you end up having that child?

i have a family now, and two beautiful daughters. i have a wife. i live in san diego. i know you have a boyfriend, from the research i've done. does he know about killian? i know you have our son. i just want to meet him once, weston.

weston, are you going to respond?

hey, saw it was killian's birthday. tell him his father said happy birthday.

i told my wife about you. she wants killian to meet our girls. they're four and two. they will get along with him just fine, from what i've seen of him.

you can't keep my son away from me forever.

weston, i know you dont want to talk to me. but this is more about my son than about us. i'm happier now than i've ever been. i just want my son to be apart of that. if you dont respond, ill be happy to take legal action.

    Her heart was beating out of her chest. Holy shit. Her vision was becoming blurred. She was having a panic attack. Placing a hand over her chest, she was struggling to catch her breath.

    He wanted to see Killian. Killian had half sisters.

    Killian might be taken from her.

    Oh god.

    "Corpse," she choked out, trying to be as loud as possible, but her voice wasn't working.

    Her words felt stuck in her chest. "Corpse," she tried again, her voice slightly louder.

    She stood, her feet feeling like they weren't touching the ground. She walked quickly to his streaming room, knowing she would probably regret doing this.

    "Corpse," she gasped out. He turned to her quickly, eyes wide. She immediately began to cry, breathing heavily with her sobs. She couldn't speak, her throat swelling with tears.

    "Baby?!" He stood, going to her immediately, hugging her tightly. She sobbed in his arms. Corpse picked her up, keeping his hands tightly around her back.

    "What's wrong, Weston? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He continued to ask, trying to keep the hair out of her face.

    "He wants Killian," she sobbed.

    "Who wants Killian? Is he okay?" Corpse let her down on the ground gently, holding her face in his hands. He used his thumbs to wipe some of the tears from her cheeks.

    Weston sniffled, tears still falling down her face. "Nathan... Nathan wants to see Killian. He... he said he would take Killian from me, if.. if I didn't let Killian meet him."

NOTE!!
bigggg oof