MORE (26.5)

"Corpse.." Weston muttered, watching as he lifted Killian up, resting him on his hip.

Corpse glanced at her, giving her a look. Weston kept her lips sealed, still in shock.

"Sleepy, baby?" Corpse muttered, patting Killian's back gently.

Killian hummed quietly.

Corpse took Killian back to the couch, laying him back down, and rubbing over his back lightly.

Weston was in complete shock. Corpse had handled it so normally. Had this happened before?

She watched for a few more seconds, before going into Corpse's room, sitting on the bed.

This changed everything, all over again.

Killian was attached now, and there was no going back.

She didn't look up when Corpse opened the door, closing it silently behind him. He walked over to his side of the bed, and sat down, their backs facing each other.

They were both silent, too lost in their own thoughts.

"I... I wanted to tell you," Corpse said lowly, "I just didn't know how, and I... he only started doing that a few days ago. I guess his KidCare teacher asked who I was, and he said I was his dad, and then she asked me about it, and I didn't really... what was I supposed to say, Weston? He was so scared in the car over it. He thought you would be angry, so I told him he could tell you when he's ready. He hasn't done it unless he's really tired, or asking for something. He doesn't do it on stream... I... I'm sorry."

    Weston didn't know what to say. Did she think Corpse shouldn't have told her? No, but she understood slightly. It was hard.

    "Corpse..." she sighed. "Do you... do you want this? Be honest with me, I will not be angry with whatever you answer," she turned her body towards him, making him do the same.

    Facing each other, Weston couldn't help but want to cry. She didn't want to lose him, not in the slightest. But she would do whatever he wanted, and deal with Killian later.

    "I want nothing more."

     She sighed. "Okay, Corpse. We tell him about us tomorrow then?"

      "He... he knows. He's asked me."

     "Corpse, if this is going to work, you both have to be honest with me." She huffed, getting increasingly frustrated.

        "No more secrets," he promised, kissing her hands gently.

        "Killian... he's..."

       "I know, baby," Corpse whispered, pulling her into his arms.

      Honestly, Weston wasn't prepared for this. Not entirely. She wanted to cry.

      "I love you," he mumbled.

        Well, now she was crying. Weston couldn't respond, her throat thick with tears.

       She never expected this. She never expected to be this... loved?

       She couldn't describe it. No, she didn't have it all figured out, and it seemed like things were moving too fast, but it felt right.

       She had a lot of progress to make with Corpse, especially when it came to parenting together.

       She felt like they could do it, though.

        "I..." she sniffled. "I love you too."

NOTE!!
cute moments you wanna see?? let me know :)
how was your day?