LEAVING (23)

Someone had ordered pizza, which Killian and Weston didn't eat too often. They had played games for most of the day, everyone warming up to each other quickly. Weston loved it, and so did Killian, which made going home so much harder.

They hadn't planned to stay past dinner, but a new movie had just come out, and everyone wanted to watch it together, aside from Corpse who didn't care. Killian, Weston, and Corpse were shoved onto an oversized chair with an ottoman in front of it, Killian juggling between Weston and Corpse's laps before he finally fell asleep, his head buried into Corpse's chest.

Weston slyly took a picture of the two, Corpse laying with his own eyes closed even though he wouldn't fall asleep. She was getting glances every so often from their friends, small smiles tugging at their lips at the two.

"You should post that," Rae said softly, not wanting to interrupt the movie.

Weston furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't really use social media... and I can't post any pictures of Corpse," she said dumbly, wondering why she had to explain this in the first place.

"Well, of course, I know that part. But maybe you should blur his face out, then post it. The fans will love to see Killian's hair, and it looks just like the drawings they do of them," Rachell elaborated.

"Ill send it to Corpse later and let him decide," Weston decided. Rae gave her a big smile and nodded.

After the movie finished, Corpse moved Killian to Rae's room, even though they were probably going to leave soon anyway.

"So, what's going on between you and Corpse," Toast asked Weston, as she was pouring glasses of wine in the kitchen. 

"Nothing? Why?" she dismissed easily.

"I mean... he acts like Killian's dad, and you guys seem pretty close," Toast said blatantly, wiggling his eyebrows at her playfully.

Weston laughed quietly. "I don't think Corpse does that intentionally. He has a whole life ahead of him and definitely doesn't want Killian as a commitment. Killian just sees him as his best friend. And nothing is going on between us. He's a nice guy," Weston lied.

Toast took a long sip of his own glass before helping her carry things out to the living room. "Right, right," he said sarcastically.

Weston didn't drink, since she was supposed to drive anyway, just watching Corpse open up to his friends. The more he drank, the deeper his voice got. He was touchy, and clingy with her, something she hoped everyone else would be too tipsy to notice or at least remember.

Before things went too far, Corpse announced he was ready to go home. Everyone else would be staying at the house, so they all told them goodbye, Corpse collecting Killian and walking him to the car. He was a good drunk, which Weston appreciated.

"Corpse, baby," Weston said quietly.

Corpse hummed in acknowledgment. "How do you feel?"

"Good... I'm glad I did that," he admitted, unable to keep the smile off his face.

"I'm so proud of you," Weston said genuinely, squeezing his hand gently. She kissed the back of his hand, pecking each little freckle.

"I think... I think I'm proud of me too."

NOTE!!
how are you feeling???