Chapter eleven

Melodi sighed in frustration as she looked at the decorations in front of her. "Who would want peachy cream as a wall color if their a guest?"

Melodi threw the color pallet on to the ground of their new house. She laid on the ground and sighed. Ethan chuckled and slid beside her and looked at the high ceiling.

"Your going to be dusting those." Melodi said. Ethan nodded. "Okay, I mean, I am better at distance than you." Melodi sat up and looked at him. "That was one time! And I didn't see the poor guy."

Ethan laughed loudly and was hit on the shoulder by Melodi, who was beyond embarrassed. "I know M, I was messing with you." Melodi rolled her eyes and plopped back down.

"So, it seems to me that in the past week, you and Zaria have became...quite a pair." Melodi looked over to Ethan.

She kissed his cheek and said. "Don't worry, your still my baby, its just, I haven't seen her in so long, it was like I got a second chance, I didn't trust her at first, but know..." She trailed off.

"Your happy that she's back and your trying to spend as much time with her as you can?" Ethan finished. Melodi looked at home and smiled.

"Yeah, exactly." And in that moment, Ethan felt his chest tighten. Cheesy we know, but true. And Melodi, sweet Melodi, was having a feeling she forgot was real.

But the moment was over as the phone in Ethan's pocket began to ring. They sat up at the same time as each other. Ethan grabbed the phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Yo, Ethan, where the heck are you guys? Heather and Gabriella are over here freaking out." Paris questioned.

Ethan looked at Melodi, who was staring at him. Wide eyed and all. "We are about to head home now."

"Oh, well, while your on your way home...can you get me a Oreo milkshake from Burger King?" Ethan raised an eyebrow. "Ok?"

Paris smiled and kept his eyes on Zaria, who was poorly hiding behind the wall near the staircase. "Ok then, you two enjoy yourself." He hung up and walked down the hall to the kitchen.

Caleb was sitting at the table with Brandon and Jace, paperwork scattered the table and counters. "I just don't understand. Caleb freaked as he stood and walked to the window.

Melodi hasn't talked to him since the moment at the warehouse, and now he was starting to believe that he might not get her back. Maybe your still a monster.

Caleb closed his eyes and his mind went to Zaria. "Where is she." Caleb asked Paris as he turned back around. Paris smiled as he heard his lovely girlfriend and close friend talking about Melodi as they went upstairs for bed. "She was behinds wall of few minuets ago."

Caleb raised and eyebrow in question. Paris shrugged. "She was being very sneaky about it." Caleb shook his head as he heard the from doors open.

And there she was.

Standing there, looking like she just won a fight. Melodi looked down the halls until she was standing in front of the three boys. "Where's Ethan?" Jace questioned. Melodi looked down and pointed to the doors.

"He got a-ummm-very important phone call." Caleb knew she was hiding something. Paris glared at Melodi. "Where the snaps is my milkshake" Then, as if on time, Zaria came running down the steps. "MEL! Hey, I wanted you to come upstairs and watch this show with me, its really weird and these people put random things in their-"

The door swung open.

And Ethan was standing there.

But one look was all it took for Melodi to go running. "Ethan? Is everything okay?" Ethan slowly looked at Melodi, an angel in hybrid clothing. He gave her a small nod, then retreated up the stairs, slowly, but he was making it.

Melodi watched as he disappeared up the stairs. "Something's wrong." She said immediately after left their eyesight. "Well, I guess you want to go up there and check on him and stuff." Zaria said.

Melodi nodded but kept her eyes on the steps. "I think I am going to turn in for the night after I check up on the little man, make sure he has is little bear and all." She turned and looked at Caleb.

And the same words that were said to her years ago were on his lips.

"I lo.... I hope you sleep well."

"I will, promise."

"And if you can't, then sleep in my room okay?"

Melodi gave him a slight nod, then went up the steps.

Zaria groaned inwardly. She was wasting time.

She was more than worried.

She just hope that the deed was done.

And that she will be back to her base, and that when she returns, Melodi will be by her side.

(Up the steps)

Melodi knocked softly on Ethan's door. It was five-thirty nine and she was too nervous and worried about Ethan to sleep.

She did try to go check on him, but he just told her he wanted to go to bed. She was lying awake thinking about what happened just hours ago. Her body lot on fire at the thought of it.

As she waited for a reply, she noticed how silent it seemed on the other side of the door. She decided to see if it was unlocked.

Which it was.

"Ethan?" She whispered.

Then she saw him.

And screamed.

😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩

ON MY GOSH ETHAN WHAT DID YOU DO? Or better yet, what did you let happen?

SURPRISE! I updated! I really wanted to update, so I did all my homework, well most of it anyway, and started to type.

I really hope you enjoy this chapter.

Love ya.

Xoxoxo xoxoxo