Chapter three

Caleb got out of his black Porsche and walked to the entrance of the cemetery. He walked up to the words titled Mrs. Michaels. I kneeled and put the white roses in place of the dead ones.

"Hey mom." He whispered. "So, I have been apparently working too much, my pack wants me to take a break and let my Beta help, you remember Jace? You use to run him out of the house for eating your food.

"And Paris, my Gamma, he keeps telling me to slow down, and enjoy myself, but it's been so hard to since-"

Caleb broke off and closed his eyes tightly. "Sometimes, it's like she is all I think about, I see her in the meetings, she is in my dreams, I can't get rid of her."

Caleb opened his eyes and touched his mothers portrait. Her eyes, filled with happiness. "I don't know what to do mom, after the battle with my father, he decided to move away, my siblings don't even visit, like they don't care.

"I feel like no one cares, mom, just this once, could you help your son? I need a push in the right direction, I'm at a crossroad mom, please." He let his hand drop.

He put three fingers to his lips and let them rest on the picture. "Bye mom." He stood and started to walk away. "I love you," He whispered.

He walked to his car and drove away. But little did Caleb know, he was going to get his answer sooner than he thought.

He walked into his house and followed the sound of laughter and saw Jace, Paris, Gabriella, and heather sitting on the couch talking to his siblings.

Jace looked over to Caleb and smiled. "Well, look who came out of the shadows." Caleb smirked. "Well, you can't watch movies looking like a business man, go change into something more...suitable, for this."

Gabriella said. He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Yes ma'am." He walked up the stairs to his room. He stopped and looked over to the door near his.

Her room. Caleb looked away and walked into his room.

When Caleb came back down the stairs, he was in sweatpants and a muscle shirt.

He sat down and they started the movie. But his mind was somewhere else. He was thinking about a way to get out of this situation, so he could go and sulk in his room, so he can-just this once-remember the girl he fell in love with.

Monster. Caleb pulled his hands into a tight fist. He needed to get out of here, he liked to his right and saw Ci-l, she was smiling at the flatscreen.

She looked over to him and ruffled his hair. "I'm glad your finally taking a break lil bro." Caleb have her a small smile and nodded.

Darn it. Now he can't escape. He looked over to the television and tried to pay attention to what was happening.

But his mind kept drifting. He could have been at the gym right now, that punch bag was his only friend.

He opened his mouth and was prepared to tell the guys that he was about to turn in, it was eleven fifty-nine and they had watched at least four movies.

"G-" The doorbell rang and everyone looked up. Adrianna furrowed her eyebrows together in confusion.

"I wonder who that is at this time of night." She stood up at walked to the door.

Caleb heard his sister open it. "AHHHHHHH!" Everyone jumped up and ran to the door. What they saw shocked them all.

But Caleb was more than just shocked, he was happy, just from one glance, his heart started to quicken.

This was it, this was his second chance.

And he wouldn't waste it.

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Well we all know what just happened, but.....

What if I tricked you?

What if Caleb meant an ex?

What does it mean!

What does this mean *grabs fork and spoon*

What does this mean * smashes then together.

Well, see you next time hons.

Xoxoxo