Chapter one

Caleb sat down in his office and rubbed his hands over his face. This was the second time he has had to talk to the pack about sticking together.

Ever since Mel-

No.

He promised he would forget about her. About the way she screamed at him. And what she said about his mom.

But she was right.

He was a monster.

And his pack was starting to see it in the cracks of his smile.

"Alpha Caleb?" Cameron said through the door.

He sighed and got ready for the questions. "Come in Cameron." the door opened and she walked in and sat in the seat in front of him.

"I would like to tell you my idea." He raised an eyebrow. "Continue."

She took a deep breath. "The pack thinks that you should rest." He gave a small chuckle.

"I should?" She nodded. He gave her a smile and nodded. "I'll think about it."

She smiled and nodded. The door opened and he was met with five faces.

"We need to talk to you." Said one of the boys.

Caleb nodded and looked at Cameron. "As I said, I will think about that idea." She nodded, but she knows that he will not take the idea seriously.

As she stood up and walked out she sighed. Well, she tried.

The five people walked in. He took In His brothers and sisters. They all looked like his father.

The oldest, Aiden, took after his father the most. They thought got alike.

Liam had dads humor, but that was a recessive gene.

Noah was more calm, like Caleb's mother, but still in control.

Adrianna was a lot like Aiden, she was a female version at the very most.

And sweet Ci-l, the only child that is nothing like any of them, silent, sweet, and calm, and careful.

She wouldn't fall in love with her pretend mate.

Matter of fact, she wouldn't even have one.

Her mate would be the real thing.

"What are you all doing in my office? I have a lot to do." Caleb said taking his eyes off of his siblings.

"Well, we wanted to surprise you." Aiden said. This made Caleb look up with raised eyebrows.

They knew he hated surprises. Ever since they dropped the one that they were moving next and around him. Yet, here they are, about to tell him one.

"We want I have...Movie night." Ci-l said excitedly. This made Caleb smile...a little.

"We just want to be able to watch something together, like we use to when..."

Caleb knew why Adrianna drifted away from the sentence. They were going to say her name, they miss her.

But not as much as Caleb and his wolf. Caleb put his pen down and took a deep breath. "Alright."

Noah's eyes widened. "Alright? As yes?" Caleb nodded. "We can start as soon as I get back."

Liam's expectant smile dropped slowly. "Where are you going?" Caleb stood and grabbed his jacket.

He walked past the family members and opened the door.

"I have to make a visit someone, very important, I'll be right back so you can go ahead and get some movies."

And with that, he left the office.

Leaving behind five confused siblings.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

So this is the first chapter, and I will be making another.

Eat apples

Xoxoxo