Chapter six

Melodi opened her eyes to the sound of a door opening. She sat up and looked around for Ethan. She looked toward the sound that awoken her and saw a wide-eyed Adrianna holding a short teal material with black shoes.

"Oh, your awake." Her eyes traveled to Ethan, who was trying to tie his black tie.

Melodi got out of the bed and rubbed her eyes. "What are you doing with that?" She pointed to the dress.

Adrianna smiled. "There is a new wolf that's wants to join the pack, so, we are having a celebration party after the ceremony, the party will be for you two as well."

Melodi nodded but didn't dare speak. She took the dress from Adrianna's hands and walked to her room, with the excited fanatic on her tail.

When she walked into the room, Adrianna closed the door and locked it. "Why were you asleep in Ethan's room?, No, why were you in his bed?"

Melodi walked to the bathroom and shut the door. "It's not what your thinking, where's Ci-L?"

She heard Adrianna scoff. "She is helping the guys get ready."

Melodi put on the dress and fixed the bow on it. It reached mid-thigh and had teal lacing over the top of the real dress and then had silk and sheer material on the bottom.

The lacing showed her back. She looked into the mirror as she got prepared.

When Melodi walked out, she saw Ethan, he looked up from his tie and was frozen.

She was....beautiful. Her long hair was in waves as she ran a hand through it. The dress brought out her dark brown orbs as she looked up at him.

She smiled her perfect smile and walked to him. Melodi grabbed his tie and began to fix it.

When she pulled away, Ethan was still in shock. "E, are you okay?" Melodi questioned.

"Yeah Ethan, are you okay?" Said Adrianna, who was smiling secretly.

Ethan shook his head slightly and smiled. "Yeah, I-I'm fine."

Melodi nodded and looked over to Adrianna, who was smiling like a farmer who just got enough pork to last all winter.

Adrianna cleared her throat and stereo to the door. "The idiot knows how to pick locks, wouldn't leave the room."

Melodi giggled. She was the one to teach Ethan to pick locks.

But Adrianna didn't need to know. She pulled her arms through Ethan's and they walked out of the room to the sound of music.

Ethan looked over to Melodi to find her brown skin glowing. "Nervous?" He whispered in her ear when they reached the steps.

Melodi shook her head and moved closer to Ethan.

Ethan knew she was nervous, he could feel it. When Adrianna was at the door that led to the party.

She turned and looked at the two. "Are you guys ready?" Melodi and Ethan nodded.

Melodi pulled her arms from his and grabbed his hand.

Ethan squeezed it as Adrianna opened the door. As they walked through, Ethan and Melodi could feel the eyes of everyone.

She wondered what The pack thought when she left. She heard a scream and was suddenly pulled into a hug.

She looked down to see Angel. She was taller, her arms wrapped around Melodi's torso.

Her curly auburn hair and sea green eyes never changed. "Well hello there Angel." Melodi said hugging the sweet child back.