Chapter two

Melodi sighed as she looked over to a sleeping Ethan. She didn't want to wake him, so she walked over to the balcony.

This was it.

She was gonna ask.
Her brothers said go for it.

Her mom disagreed, her father did as well.

But this was for her.

Plus she missed some of her friends. She watched the sun rise. She heard the bedsheets move.

"M? You okay?" She looked over to Ethan. He was currently looking freaking adorable as he gave her a confused look.

But they were just friends. At least, that's what her mind told her.

But her heart would always point out the spark in his eyes when he looked at her.

She gave him a faint smile. "I have a... Request." She knew what Ethan was going to say.

"Well, lets here it." Ethan sat down in one of the chairs. She stayed where she was and took a deep breath.

"I want to go back, just for the summer, then we can get that house we were looking at and get on without lives."

Ethan looked at her. "Did you talk to your parents about this?" She took in his deep voice.

"They said not to do it." He nodded but kept his eyes on her. "Why do you really want to go M?"

Finally, she thought, someone asks her how she felt. "I-I need closure, and I really do miss my friends."

Ethan shook his head and stood up. "But we're talking about a whole summer M." He said softly.

She nodded as he walked to her slowly. "M, if this is what you want-"

"Really badly." She added. Ethan chuckled and nodded. "Then okay." She smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you E, you have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that." He laughed as she let go.

Melodi started to tell Ethan about how she already booked a flight for this morning and they should be there tonight.

But all Ethan was paying attention to was how....different Melodi was.

Her hair was longer, with waves to no end, her curves was enhanced from all those athletic after school programs.

But her voice. God. It was still soft and sweet with that edge that forces you to listen to every word.

Which is what he should be doing right now.

Melodi packed her bags. She heard a knock on the door. Ethan opened it and there was Melodi's mom, dad, and brothers.

"I still can't believe your doing this." Her mom said. Melodi laughed and hugged her mom.

"I promise to train while I'm there." Since the shift, Ethan has been training her, making sure that she knows her limit and breaks them.

Her brothers grabbed her bags. Melodi told all of them to go ahead and go outside, she just wanted to get one last look.

Melodi waited until she heard the doors close. She walked up to her phone and opened it.

She looked until she found what she was looking for.

The second to the last step, she turned the phone off and walked past the mirror.

Her off-shoulder baby-doll shirt and skinny jeans. And her laced high tops.

She fixed her bow and walked to the door.

She looked back to the balcony. "This is it." She whispered. She walked out and went to the car.

"Are you ready?" She smirked. "Let's do this." And with that.

She blew kisses to her loved ones and they drove off.

She looked over to Ethan. "Don't tell anybody, this is a surprise."

Ethan gave her that perfectly crooked smile. "Who am I gonna tell M?" Melodi laughed and patted her friends shoulder.

"I know you buddy, your sneaky." Ethan glanced her way then quickly looked back at the road.

"Only for you."

They were silent. Melodi furrowed her brows together. "What does that even mean?" She said laughing.

Ethan loved her laugh. Even if she hated it.

|time flies|

They were on the plane, Melodi was playing Dumb Ways To Die on her iPod.

Ethan looked over at the man in the aisle beside them. They were in first class.

The man looked a little older. Anyone would have mistaken him for a twenty year old.

But Ethan knew better. When Melodi decided she was sleepy, she laid her head on Ethan's shoulder.

The man looked over at Melodi. And it was as if he knew her.

But when the mans eyes met Ethan's, they looked away quickly.

Throughout the whole ride. Ethan kept and eye on the stranger.

Little did Ethan know.

Someone had and eye on him.

___________________________

So Melodi was a little slow, but I had tow slowly work the creeps in...

That's sounded better in my head.

Well. Keep and eye out for another.

Xoxoxo