Chapter four

Melodi walked out of the restroom with her bag on her hand. Ethan looked at her new outfit.

It was a flower laced shirt with a black skirt that had suspenders on them, she had a black bandana tied on top of her hair.

She had brown boots and black bracelets. Ethan pointed to her hands. "Where did you get the ring?" It was a cross and was on two of her fingers.

She looked down at it. "Echo gave it to me." Ethan smiled at the mention of Melodi's other friend.

"Well, now that you have finally changed, lets go." She nodded and they walked out. Ethan searched for the car he rented.

They saw the Red Kia and walked over to it. "I so hope that this is a good idea." Melodi said.

They got in and started on there way. "We should be there soon, so are you prepared to say something?"

Melodi rolled her eyes, she was hoping that it was late enough that one of the siblings would open the door and let her in.

But if he did come to him opening that door, then she should have an idea. "I will say what I think is right."

Yes, because that's exactly what the poor kid needs after you leaving in a rage. Oasis, Melodi's wolf said.

Melodi looked out the window to the stars in the sky. She felt her mind jump to him, what if he does open the door? How would he react?

Melodi shook her head, she shouldn't care, his father killed her best friend.

They pulled up to the house, still the same. Ethan turned the car off and looked over to Melodi. He too. Her the way she bit her bottom lip, she was nervous.

"You can go up to the door and greet everyone, I have the bags." Ethan got out and went to the trunk.

Melodi didn't want to go up just yet. She followed Ethan to the trunk and told him to give her some bags.

Ethan shook his head and mumbled the words "Stubborn" and have her a bag that had shoes in them.

She walkEd up to the door and rang the doorbell. She heard someone. They opened the door and screamed. melodi smiled.

Adrianna hugged Melodi, making her drop her bag. "Hey, I know I've been gone forever, but I'm finally here tonight, I'm sorry it took so long." She pulled away and looked at every one behind Adrianna.

She pretended not to see Caleb as he watched her. She smiled at every one as she came in. "What are you doing here?" Jace said.

Melodi looked at him and smiled. "I am going to college here, but I wanted to spend the summer with you guys." Gabriella smiled and hugged Melodi.

When they moved apart, Melodi said she had to go help with the bags. "Wait, someone else is out there?" Aiden said.

She nodded. She walked back outside after telling everyone to stay where they was.

She grabbed the rest of the bags that Ethan couldn't reach and walked inside. Everyone's eyes widened as they took in Ethan.

"Wow, you both came here together?" Adrianna said raising her eyebrows suggestively. Melodi shook her head. "Ethan stayed with my family and I, and then we moved out when we did a year of college."

Adrianna gave her the yeah-right look. "So you two are together?" Melodi and Ethan looked at each other for for a millisecond and shook their heads.

"Nope."

"Not yet." They said at the same time. When Melodi looked over to Ethan. "No, because I am currently being trained by him and since I have vampire blood in my veins, in order to find my mate, I have to make, a certain contact, with them, and it's the same for Ethan."

The others nodded. "Well i am sure that you both are pretty tired from that trip, so I will give you both a guest room." Adrianna said grabbing some of the bags and walking up the steps.

Ethan and Melodi followed. Melodi could feel Caleb's eyes on her. They followed Adrianna to a hall that was two flights.

"This is where you could be Ethan, Melodi follow me." Ethan stopped in front of his door.

"Umm, actually Adrianna, Melodi and I would like to near each other." Adrianna looked over to Melodi, who was smiling at Ethan.

"Oh, well then you can take the room beside him...are you two sure that your not together?" Ethan and Melodi laughed and shook their heads.

"Melodi is like my sister, that's would be-no offense-disgusting." Melodi nodded in agreement.

Adrianna gave them a strange look and nodded. "All right, well, if you need anything, we all will be in the floor above you."

Ethan nodded and Melodi smiled. Adrianna hugged Melodi and whispered "Its good to see you, we all missed you."

They let go and said good night. Melodi opened her door and saw the peace and black designed walls.

She dropped her stuff at the door and crashed on the bed. Ethan came in and shut the door, laying beside her.

"So, we did it, we got here and we're staying the whole summer." Ethan looked over to Melodi, who was staring at the ceiling.

"You promise that we can get that house?" She looked over to Ethan and smiled. "Yes, I promise."

"This is just for the summer." She whispered.

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

So they have finally got to the house, and now all we have to do is eat our popcorn Wit our juice,

And wait for the magic to happen.

More like.....

Chaos.

Xoxoxo