𝐁. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Celeste! We're going to be late!" Hermione called the girl from the bottom of the stairs and Celeste groaned before quickly putting on a pair of sneakers and running down to the bushy haired girl.

"What are we doing in this New Years party?" Celeste asks Hermione who picked up her book from the couch.

"Party?" Hermione shrugged "Fred and George told us that it would be fun, and I want to celebrate the New Years with someone instead of sleeping in and missing out on the whole year change"

"Alright" Celeste mumbled as she fixed her dress, it was quite tight but was able to hug her curves perfectly- she wasn't one of those extremely sexy people but she felt confident with how she looked so she didn't really care at the moment.

She had on a navy blue fitting dress with long lace sleeves, it stopped right by the middle of her thighs- thankfully, she was still able to move her legs quite freely before anyone could see the bicycle pants that she wore under the dress for safety measures.

"You look gorgeous" Celeste and Hermione turned to see Ginny- the red hair was wearing a simple maroon A-line dress that made sure to make her eyes pop out with it's magnificent blue color.

"Why thank you, Ginerva dear" Celeste joked and Ginny let out a snort- the two girls falling into a small fit of laughter after that

"I particularly love your sneakers- matches the hot blue dress" Ginny pointed out and Celeste put her foot out like one of those muggle shoe models.

"Oh I know- representing Gryffindor again in the party?" Celeste asks and Ginny grinned.

"You know it" She winked and Hermione just shook her head with a small smile on her face before she grabbed the two girls and quickly brought them to find the classroom that the twins had told them to go to for the party.

They carefully walked by the halls and quickly made it into a classroom, there was a small red tape on the knob and that was when Hermione nodded and turned it open.

The three girls walked in with different reactions, Celeste's was amused- Hermione as everyone could clearly see was-

"This is barbaric!" Hermione breathed and Ginny giggled as the three saw someone sitting down by the table, there was a person on top of them as they snogged eachother.

The classroom lights had turned into a dark red as music blasted across the area- they must've placed a charm on the walls and the doors. Lee Jordan was by the front with a record player as he blasted on the music of some Muggle band.

There were mostly Gryffindors by the middle of the classroom who were dancing along with the music, she spotted a few Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws as well.

Celeste's eyes traced over to the sides to spot out multiple snacks and drinks by the tables and she just knew that the punch was 99% most probably spiked by the twins.

"Ah you girls going to dance? Or just sit and stare at everything?" The all looked over to see Fred coming in with a lazy grin, shouting over the loud music.

He was definitely intoxicated by something as he almost tripped over his feet, soon enough- Angelina came in with a grin as well.

The girl was even more drunk if that was possible, she placed her arms around the ginger's waist before Fred looked down at her.

"The corner there looks comfy" Angelina spluttered "I think we ought to have some fun"

Fred looked at her with raised eyebrows before shrugging and turning back to Celeste, Hermione and Ginny.