1.6

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste stuck close with Harry and Ron as they exited the dungeons and Harry complained and asked the two why Snape hated him so much.

"Cheer up Har, I'm sure the two points wouldn't matter too much" Celeste sighed as she slung her bag over her shoulder.

"Yeah, Snape is always taking points off from Fred and George all the time! Anyways Celeste already got 10 points for us this week too so it isn't a big deal" Ron says and Celeste winced at the mention of her points, she didn't like showing off because she always thought it might make someone else feel dampened down.

"Yeah" Harry muttered

"Can we go with you to Hagrid's?" Celeste asks and Harry nodded.

The three kids made their way out of the castle and closer to the forbidden forest where they saw a small wooden house in the edge of the forest. There was a cross-bow and a pair of galoshes near the front door and Celeste grinned.

"Wicked" She says before Harry knocked on the door where they heard scrambling and a few loud dog barks.

"Back, Fang, Back" Hagird's voice boomed before his face appeared between the cracks of the door.

"Wait a bit" He says "Back, Fang, Back!"

He opened the door for the three to come in as he struggled to hold a big black boarhound.

"Oh my goodness look at this cutie" Celeste says as she crouched and neared Fang and let him smell her scent before she scratched his back and he licked her hands as he relaxed under the girl's scratches.

"Make yerselves at home" Hagrid says, leaving Celeste to deal with Fang.

"This is Ron" Harry says and pointed at the red-head and Hagrid glanced at him as he got a large teapot.

"Another Weasley, eh?" Hagrid says. "I spent hald me life chasin' 'yer twin brothers away from the forest"

Celeste grinned, "Wicked, can I do it too?" She asks and Hagrid looked at her.

"Please yer' goin to' act just like yer mom an' her friends when they wer' in Hogwarts" Hagrid says as he already could tell who the girl is.

"Kristina right?" He asks and Celeste nods.

"One o' the most nices' girls yer ever goin' t' meet. Loved creatures an'magic but was too troublesome like 'er twin" Hagrid says and Celeste and Harry both looked at each-other with a girn.

The rest of the time they spent explaining all their classes to Hagrid as Fang fell asleep on the girl as she ran her hand down his fur.

Then reached the topic of Filch and Celeste, Harry and Ron all grinned when Hagrid called Filch 'That ol' git'

"An' as fer that cat, Mrs.Norris, I'd like ter introduce her to Fang some time. D'yeh know, every time I go up ter the school, she follows me everywhere? Can't get rid of her- Filch puts her up to it" Hagrid rambled.

"I set up at least 8 dungbombs on Filch this week and poured a bucket of ice water on Mrs.Norris, don't think they know it was me anyways" Celeste says before she shut herself up but seeing as Hagrid, Ron and Harry were laughing she giggled as well.

Harry explained about their potions lesson and about Snape's hatred for Harry. Hagrid called it rubbish but Celeste noticed that Hagrid wouldn't meet their eyes when he said that.