2.15

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

As people started coming back from their homes, the missing Hermione Granger had been in their minds; some say that she was petrified so a bunch of students had went to the Hospital Wing to see her but Madam Pomfrey always made sure to use the curtains and blocked people away from the area, and they just run whenever they see Ron and Celeste by her.

The three had brought Hermione the classwork and homework everyday, she was getting better, there was no more fure on her face and her eyes were slowly turning back to brown

"If i had whiskers, I'd be resting like mad" Ron says as they all sat besides the bushy haired girl after giving her a stack of books.

"Don't say that Ron, I need to be able to keep up" Hermione says "I don't suppose you have any new leads?"

"Nope" Harry says disappointingly, Celeste was so sure about what was petrifying the students but for now- she had to not tell anyone so they won't go searching around for it and end up getting themselves killed.

"What's that?" Ron asked pointing to something under Hermione's pillow, she tried to put it back under her pillow but Harry already snatched it.

"To Miss Granger, wishing you a speedy recovery, from your concerned teacher, Professor Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary Member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five-time winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award."

"You sleep with this under your pillow?" Ron asked, disgusted. Hermione was about to answer but Madam Pomfrey came to give Hermione her daily dose of medicine.

"Is Lockhart the slimiest bloke you ever met or are you mad?" Ron asks and Celeste snorted as they went to the staircase

"I don't understand why he wants to write all that 'third class', 'honorary member'" Celeste says and Ron nodded.

"I'm going to be in 5th year before I finish all the homework Snape's given us" Ron mumbled angrily and Harry nodded in agreement.

They heard an outburst of some sort and Celeste recognized it to be Filch. 

"Flichykins" Celeste mumbled and they all rushed up the stairs and hid somewhere out-of-sight.

"More work for me!" Filch yelled "Mopping the floors like that's all I do! That's enough! I'm going to Dumbledore" 

There was a wave of water coming from Myrtle's toilet by Filch's usual watch post- where Mrs.Norris was hanging from. Filch had stormed off and they all looked over and heard Myrtle's wails.

"What's up with Myrtle?" Ron asks and they shrugged before deciding to go check up on her, they opened the toilet door carefully and slipped inside to see the bathroom flooded. The candles were washed from the waves of water so it was quite dark and a bit mucky.

"Myrtle- are you- what happened?" Celeste asked

"Who's that?" Myrtle choked out in her sobs "Come to throw something at me?"

"Why would we do that?" Celeste asks

"Don't ask me! Here I am, minding my own business, and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me..." Myrtle sobbed as she floated up and a wave of water hit the ground.

"But it can't hurt you right? It'll just go through you" Ron says but.. Celeste made an alarm in her head as Myrtle sobbed again

"WOW! THAT"S GREAT! LET'S ALL THROW BOOKS AT MYRTLE SINCE SHE CAN'T FEEL IT! 10 POINTS IF YOU GET IT THROUGH HER STOMACH! 50 THROUGH HER HEAD! SOUNDS LIKE JOLLY FUN!" She cried