1.4

(Rik Mayall as Peeves the Poltergeist)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The Gryffindor table screamed out in cheer and Celeste grinned brightly and she swore she saw McGonagall do a little excited jump. The hat was taken off of her and she quickly went to the table.

"WE GOT THE BEST QUIDDITCH PLAYER"

"SHE'S GONNA HEX YOU ALL WITH HER SKILLS"

"WE GOT THE FIRST POTTER"

Celeste saw the twins screaming and she smiled happily. She turned and saw Hermione grinning at her.

"Granger" She smiles

"Potter" Hermione says back as they shook hands.

Soon Fred and George sat on both sides of Celeste.

"Can't believe you got into Gryffindor" Fred said

"Thank goodness we didn't need to" George said

"Hex you"

"Cause your in"

"Our team now!" Fred smiles before placing an arm around her shoulder.

"Potter, Harry"

The hall got quite again and Celeste could only hope they get into the same house.

"Did I take a long time at the hat?" Celeste whispered to Fred and he nodded.

"Oh yeah, longer than usual. But that's fine!" Fred whispered back before the two looked back at Harry.

"GRYFFINDOR"

Celeste felt like her ears were going to explode, the table was cheering like mad and Harry came here grinning and lowkey pushed George aside.

"WE GOT THE POTTERS!"

"WE GOT THE POTTERS"

The twin yelled out in excitement and Percy, as Celeste remembered shook Harry's hand vigorously.

"Can't believe we got both of them yeah Georgie" Fred nudged at George who nodded.

"Don't worry you two, you got me and Freddie here to protect you from the night crawlies" George says and Celeste grinned happily at the two seemingly like she had fit in perfectly.

Ron soon got sorted into Gryffindor as well and Celeste was basically hugging his side.

"Good Job Ron!" Percy says pompously and Celeste arched an eyebrow at him.

Soon the headmaster, the world-known Albus Dumbledore stepped up.

"Welcome!' He said "Welcome to a new year of Hogwarts! Before we begin the feast I have a few words I'd like to say; Nitwitt, Blubber, Oddment, Tweak!"

"Thank you!"

The hall erupted into cheers and Celeste could only chuckle a bit before she realized that food was all popping up around them.

Celeste grabbed roast porkchops and more as she piled it onto her plate, she turned to Harry and realized he was still talking to Percy.

She instinctively placed food in his plate and Harry turned to see her doing that and stared at her with a smile and she looked at him for a moment before turning back and realized what she was doing.