2.22

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The feast was amazing. Celeste was tackled into a hug by everyone she knew. Parvati and Lavender were crying which confused her a lot- they never really had a proper chat. Celeste was wearing a big hoodie on- which she presumed was one of the twins since it had a cinnamon yet gunpowdery smell on it. Justin went to her and Harry and apologized a million times.

Celeste wondered where Hermione was- but her answers were solved when the door opened to reveal the bushy haired girl who was now in her night gown.

"MIONE!" Celeste yells and stood up- the whole hall looked at her as Ron and Harry stood up as well. Their smiles reaching up until their eyes.

Hermione ran full speed at Celeste and tackled her down onto the floor with them all erupting in giggles.

"You solved it! You all solved it!" Hermione exclaims tightening her grip on Celeste as they stood up to hug properly. Hermione went to hug Harry before she looked at Ron and decided not to and they all sat back down comfortably and ate some food.

Celeste stuffed her face with pie and Ron grinned back at her as he ate his second serving of pudding.

"I can't believe it- you got kidnapped?" Hermione asks and Celeste nods.

"We've told you the story about a hundred times!" Harry groaned and Hermione just glared at him before grabbing Celeste's arm

"I'm glad your safe"

McGonagall had told them all about how they were not going to have exams as a gift which made the whole hall cheer except for Hermione (I studied for it! no!). Dumbledore had also told them about Lockhart's resignment and Celeste tried to cover her smile. The hall cheered and even a few teachers joined them as well

"Shame" Ron says as he ate a jam donut "He was really growing on me"

"But do you really want him to be our teacher for the rest of our years?" Celeste asks and Ron nodded while raising his eyebrow

"True"

The doors opened and everyone stared as Hagrid stood there with a small smile but looked at everyone confused as they stared at him

"Sorry- me letter's been sent a bi' late. Some owl name' Errol" Hagrid says and Ron tried to dip himself in the pudding bowl.

"Hagrid!" Celeste and Harry exclaims and the four of them stood up when Hagrid stopped in front of them.

They all hugged the giant tightly as he laughed

"Oh- I- er thank you" He says trying to keep a few tears in before they went back to their place.

"Welcome back our gamekeeper- Rubeus Hagrid" Dumbledore welcomed and everyone cheered for the giant except for the Slytherins who were sulking quietly by their seats

The rest of the term flew like a breeze, there were no more Defense Against The Dark Arts class and Celeste took the time to resume back on her pranks- Peeves has been pestering her less which made her confused but she didn't mind. 

Malfoy seemed to be more sulkier and resentful after his father was thrown off as the school governor. He didn't strut around like he owned the place anymore and Celeste would say that he was better to deal with now.

"How'd the close meet and the greet go Potter?" Malfoy spat as he, Goyle and Crabbe approached as she was sitting by the tree near the black lake. Her head was laid on Ron's lap as they were talking normally.

"Nice to see nothing's really changed then" Celeste winced as she lifted her head slightly. Ron was pissed off as he just sighed at the site of the three Slytherins.

"Hah!" Malfoy scoffed "Think something as simple like that would turn me into a coward?"

"Sad to think that you weren't actually taken away by the serpent" He spat and Ron looked up and glared at him.

"Don't act like you weren't worried for Celeste" Ron barked back and Celeste lifted her eyebrows up in amusement as she sat up looking at Malfoy with a small smirk.

"You were worried for me Malfoy?" Celeste placed a hand on her chest "How flattering"

"What-?!" Malfoy stepped aback "I would- I wouldn't ever worry for a little blood traitor like you!"

"I already feel the love" Celeste snickered and Ron nodded before he looked over the lake.

"Y-You idiots- wouldn't- there is nothing on!- urgh- My Father will hear about this" Malfoy stammered before sneering at the two

"I'd be glad to hear back, tell him how much I miss him for me yeah?" Celeste yawned setting her head back down

"Urgh- Come on Crabbe, Goyle" Malfoy says and the two nodded before going back to the castle and Celeste and Ron both burst out into laughter.

"That was brilliant!" Ron says looking down at Celeste who was laughing

"It sure was" Celeste grinned as she looked over to see Malfoy sneering at them. She winked before he quickly strutted back into the castle

"I'm starting to think you enjoy these banters with Malfoy" Ron says and Celeste laughed

"It keeps me interested- can't deal with the loss of my attitude" Celeste says

"Ah yes- a world without Celeste's sarcastic is a very weird world indeed" Ron nods and Celeste scoffs before shoving Ron and he laughed

"Very Funny Ronniekins" Celeste says before Ron looked at her with an offended look and the two spent the rest of their free period chasing each-other and slightly falling into the lake.

Sooner or later they had come to the end of the semester- most of them stayed by the Hogwarts Express. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Celeste, Ginny and the twins managed to snatch in a compartment of thier own. Squishing slightly, they had played with magic a last time before they weren't allowed to anymore

"What was that thing that Percy didn't want you to tell?" Harry asks Ginny who giggled

"Oh- well Percy's got a girlfriend" She said

Fred dropped the stack of cards on George's head and Celeste almost spat out her pumpkin juice.

"What?!" Fred asks

"It's that Ravenclaw Prefect" Ginny says "Penelope Cleanwater"

"That's who he was writing to all last summer. He's been meeting her all over the school in secret. I walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom one day. He was so upset when she was —you know — attacked. You won't tease him, will you?" Ginny adds and the twins looked at eachother and Celeste before shaking their heads.

"No" Fred mumbled

"Of course not" Celeste tried to say calmly but broke out into a goofy grin

When the Hogwarts Express stopped, Harry brought out a piece of parchment out and he scribbled down a bunch of numbers.

"Here's my phone number- please I taught Mr.Weasley how to use it last summer- you all better call me! I can't stand having only Dudley to talk to the entire summer" Harry mumbled and Celeste laughed

"Alright Alright" Celeste says grabbing the piece of parchment before stuffing it into her jeans.

"But won't they be proud?" Hermione asks 

"Proud?" Harry scoffs "They'd be devastated that even with all those things that could kill me- nothing ever happened"

"That's just sad" Celeste mumbled before they went into the enchanted barrier and left into the muggle world hoping for something less chaotic the next year.