3.27

Thank you for 30K ❤

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Harry soared across the sky with his arm out as he held the snitch. Celeste laughed out happily before zooming towards the boy. She wrapped her arms around him tightly as Oliver came closer to them, his eyes filled with tears as he sobbed into Harry's shoulder,

Fred and George followed soon and basically made a big circle hug with the Potters in the middle.

"WE'VE WON THE CUP!"

Angelina and Alicia exclaims happily before they joined in- leaving them all in a tangled arm mess, they all sank down into the ground as well. Celeste's arm tightly wrapped around the twins.

A red haired girl came running to them first, speeding to Oliver as the sobbing boy grabbed her face and pulled her into a deep kiss. She giggled into it as Oliver laughed as well.

"GET SOME OLLIE!" Celeste exclaims as she felt the adrenaline beat out of her chest. There were students pouring in, knocking the barrier down and patting the team's backs before hoisting them up on their shoulders.

"YEH BEAT THEM! YEH BEAT THEM CELESTE! HARRY! WAIT TILL I TELL BUCKBEAK!" Hagrid yells loudly as they saw he was covered in red roses.

Percy was jumping up and down as his pompous act disappeared for a moment. McGonagall was sobbing even harder than Oliver- much to Celeste's shock as she wiped her tears on a red flag.

Hermione and Ron tried to make their way to the Potters before they were basically pushed over to the stands where Dumbledore was waiting for them with the enormous Quidditch Cup.

Oliver handed the cup to Harry as he was crying with Gabby hugging his side as Harry happily lifted it up.

"YOU DID IT!" Cedric exclaims after digging through the crowd and pulling Celeste into a tight hug as everyone started cheering around.

"BLOODY BRILLIANT! COUNTED IT! YOU SCORED AT LEAST 12 TIMES!" Cedric yells and Celeste laughs as he lifts her up.

"I GET IT, I GET IT!" Celeste exclaims. Cedric was washed away from the crowd and Celeste saw Fred standing there high-fiving people while screaming out their victory.

"We did it!" Celeste says jumping onto the tall boy who jumped slightly but looked down and saw her before he swung her around

"I know! Amazing!" Fred laughs and Celeste didn't know what she was doing in that moment as she leaned up, kissing his cheek before laughing out again as George appeared behind her- shaking her profusely.

"Astounding Chaser! Right Fred?!" George says as he looked up to his twin who was smiling- dazed, looking out before jumping up and down with them as he yelled out his joy.

The whole excitement lasted for about a week- the weather was amazing and Celeste swore that the squid was trying to tell her something.

Celeste laid by the Black Lake before Paddy came rushing towards her.

"We won the house cup!" She exclaims as she fluffed the dog's fur, it was licking her cheek.

"It was amazing! Best thing that I ever felt!" She continued and the dog barked again before circling around her and tackling her down, making her let out a laugh.

Remus couldn't contain his excitement either- he was clapping happily when she went to his office.

"Well done- I heard from McGonagall that you scored the most. 10? 11?" Remus asks and Celeste turned red.