4.20

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste wasn't ready for this, nobody really was. Harry and Ron were mad at each-other and she couldn't choose a side. She understood how both of them felt, the other Gryffindors (except Dean and Ginny) had been avoiding her subtly because they though she was going to blow a fuse or something. The twins had tried to get her back to talking to them but they ended up making it worse.

Celeste was literally the only Gryffindor that was talking and speaking well with the Hufflepuff- apparantely they just 'knew' that the Gryffindors were going to screw up at some point and took her in, which was quite strange.

Herbology and every other class was extremely awkward. Celeste sat in between Ron and Harry, Hermione next to Ron's other side. Hermione had somehow leaned over to try and talk to Ron more so than Harry so Celeste automatically brought it upon herself to talk to Harry and try and be there for him.

"You okay?" She asks Harry as they were seated in the common room, preparing for Care of the Magical Creatures class with Hagrid after this.

"I'm just brilliant" Harry says sharply and Celeste looked over to him.

"You know- you can tell me" Celeste hummed as she slung her bag over her shoulder "I know you wouldn't place your name in the goblet of fire- wonder who did-"

"You don't?" Harry quickly turned to her and Celeste nods

"I mean- you're an idiotic bloke but you're not that stupid to put yourself in a tournament" Celeste whistled and Harry broke out into a small grin

"Why would you think I wouldn't believe you?" Celeste chuckled lightly and Harry grabbed his bag and kept quite silent.

"Is it because of Ron?" Celeste asks and Harry nods.

"Yeah- thought that because you- well you get what I mean" Harry stammered and Celeste smiled at him before ruffling his hair

"It's fine Har, I shouldn't really be seen hangin' around you cus the Gryffindors are out for my blood" Celeste says as they got out of the portrait hole, passing by a 5th year Gryffindor who looked at Celeste disapprovingly.

"Why?"

"Well- no offense to you, but I'm supporting Cedric" Celeste says and Harry looks at her.

"I'm supporting you as well, you dim-wit" Celeste pushed him slightly "But I also am Cedric's good friend, Hufflepuffs aren't so represented here- yeah?"

"You have a point" Harry mutters and the rest of the walk was filled with small conversations, Harry was mostly talking about how he should send letters to Sirius and Celeste just nodded along with something glinting in her eyes.

Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle soon approached the two, the pale boy wearing an obnoxious smirk on his face.

"Oh look- it's the blood traitor and the champion" Malfoy says loudly to Crabbe and Goyle "Thought she couldn't get any worse but not even solely supporting her house- outrageous!"

Before Harry could go at Malfoy after that comment, Hagrid came down from his hut while carrying a few large boxes filled with the Blast-Ended Skrewts. He then started to explain how the skrewts were killing each-other because they had too much excess energy, so he told them to put them on a leash and take them on a walk.

Celeste, was the most calm from all of them. She didn't really care that much about taking them on a walk- but just think about how people would act if the skrewts started acting up.