4.45

(Happy new years everyone! I was thinking of not posting today but whatever. This is the last official chapter of the first book in the Celeste Potter line. Thank you for all the support and I'll be making Bonus Chapters soon!)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Throughout the next month, Celeste and Ron were never seen without eachother. He had taken it upon himself to make sure that the girl is always okay and never questioned about something she doesn't want to answer. 

She realized that Regulus actually gave her the ring that his father had, confused was an understatement as she tried giving it back- only for him to force her to keep it again

It was the last feast of the year and Celeste was more than delighted to pack her bags away from the school for a small break- she didn't know what she would do if everytime she walked the halls, people would look at her in pity or the murals around the school for Cedric.

When they entered the Great Hall, the usual decorations weren't put up. Instead, there were black banners on the wall behind the teacher's table.

Celeste's heart wrenched but she knew that this was in honor of Cedric.

Celeste found out from Ron and Harry all about Barty Crouch Jr. being an imposter and taking polyjuice potion to become and look like Mad Eye Moody, about how Voldemort gave him the orders to do so after he killed off his own father. 

Then Harry also told her about Snape showing Fudge his Dark Mark, about how it stinged- meaning of his return. 

Karkaroff fled the night of the third task and his seat was empty, the real Moody was by the staff table but he was extremely twitchy.

Celeste leaned onto Ron as they sat on the once maroon and vibrant Gryffindor table.

She was wearing Cedric's jacket over her usualy school uniform- the cloak was already in her bag. Filch was about to question her about it but McGonagall quickly shut him up and almost sent him flying across the whole hall filled with studnets. 

"The end of another year" Dumbledore says as he looked all around them, hsi eyes rested on the Hufflepuff table. They had the pales of faces and Celeste could make out Kelly Jones and Gabriella Prewett both leaning onto eachother as they tried to hold in their tears.

"There is much that I would like to say to you all tonight" Dumbledore says "but I must first acknowledge the loss of an amazing person, who should've been sitting here enjoying the feast with us."

"I would lik you all, please, to stand and raise your glasses to Cedric Diggory" Dumbledore says and Celeste felt the burning sensation in her throat again as she and the rest of the halls stood up with their goblets.

"Cedric Diggory" They all mumbled and Celeste looked back down to the ground. 

"Cedric was the person who was exemplified many of the qualities that distinguished the house of Hufflepuff" Dumbledore says and Celeste let out a small smile, it was true. 

"He was a good and loyal friend, a hard worker, valued fair play and happiness to all." Dumbledore says "His death has afffected everyone in this hall, whether you knew him well or not. i think you have the right to know exactly how it came about"

"Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort"

There was panic glazed all over the halls and Celeste muttered out a small 'great' before she leaned back onto Ron. The boy was looking at Dumbledore with widened eyes.