4.10

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Can't believe them!" Hermione says furiously as they made their way back to the tent. Outside they could see Fred pacing around the front of the tent- his was fiddling with his fingers before he looked up to see them.

"Celeste!" He exclaims before rushing over to the girl, grabbing her face and looking around for bruises. "Are you okay? Why'd you run off?"

"I'm fine" Celeste waved him off

"His brother also went missing but he went over to Celeste" Ron scoffs and Harry grinned slightly before nudging Ron slightly by his side.

They entered the tent and Celeste's mouth dropped as Bill was holding a bedsheet- wrapping it around his arm as it was bleeding horribly. Percy had a bleeding nose while Charlie's shirt ripped in the middle.

George was there trying to comfort Ginny, Fred soon coming over to help as well.

"What happened to you!" Celeste quickly ran to Bill who winced but tried to smile at her.

"It's just a small scratch" He shrugged

"Ah yes- cause a small scratch bleeds out like crazy" Celeste hissed before quickly going over to her bag which was by a chair. Scoffing at Bill who smiled cheekily at her.

"Di you catch the guy who conjured the mark, dad?" Bill asks Arthur

"No" Arthur sighs and Celeste quickly found a bottle of dittany in her bag "But we found Barty Crouch's elf holding Harry's wand- other than that nothing"

"What?" The older Weasley brothers all shouted together. Celeste grabbed the bottle and went to sit next to Bill.

"Harry's wand?" Fred asks

"Mr.Crouch's elf?" Percy asks again.

Celeste took Bill's arm and he smiled at her greatfully, the others were explaining everything to the older Weasleys. 

After a few drops of Dittany on the wound- it looked several days older and the skin had already grown back.

"When'd you learn to do that?" Bill asks 

"Gee- it's not like I just dropped a few drops of dittany on your arm" Celeste mocked and Bill sighs

"I'm hurt over here and you still have the audacity to mock me!" Bill laughs and Celeste just smiled at him widely.

"She didn't do anything!" Hermione snapped back at Percy "She was just at the wrong place at the wrong time"

Bill and Celeste's eyes widened, Hermione and Percy were basically the same person just different bodies.

"Hermione, a wizard in Mr.Crouch's position isn't supposed to have a house-elf which runs amok with a wand!-"

"She wasn't running amok!" Hermione shouts "She just picked it up!"

"Look- what was that skull thing?" Ron asks, impatient "It didn't hurt anyone- why's it such a big deal"

"Wow Ron- it wasn't like a bunch of deatheaters were running around setting camps on fire and firing their wand like it was some muggle gun" Celeste mumbled and Ron glared at her.

"Death eaters?" Harry mumbled, confused.

"I told you" Hermione says "It is You-Know-Who's symbol! I read about it in the The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts"

"Course she did" Celeste muttered under her breath and Bill let out a chuckle from beside her.

"And it hasn't been seen for 13 years!" Arthur says in a small voice "Of course people panicked- it was like they were back again"