4.40

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"What in the Rita Skeeter" Celeste whispered as she finished reading the article, she wasn't even that special but somehow she managed to make it into a whole page of the magazine that she was sure thousands of witches and wizards read on a daily basis.

"Love the attention, Potter?" Malfoy asks her and Celeste scoffs as she turned to look at him, he seemed to be pouring the potion into a vial. His hands were a bit shaky and the contents were dripping down drop by drop.

"I'm not you, Malfoy" Celeste sneered "Can't even hold a ladle correctly- you're spilling it everywhere!"

Malfoy turned to glare at Celeste, dropping small scoops of the potion onto the floor and Celeste let out a very loud and audible groan of annoyance.

"Here let me do it before Snape comes to kill us, bloody doughnut" Celeste hissed as she grabbed the ladle from Malfoy, perching over to get a better scoop from his sleek cauldron that she was sure costed tons of galleons.

She didn't seem to catch his surprised face and his nose scrunch when the waft of Celeste's coconut and cinnamon scent. 

After the Hogsmeade visit, Harry had told Hermione, Ron and Celeste all about how Dobby came to give him Gillyweed to be able to do the task right before the match- thus why he bought a life supply of colorful socks for the house elf.

The next morning, after sending an owl to Sirius- Harry had brought the rest of the group to the kitchens to give Dobby his present.

"TINKY IS WONDERING WHERE MS WAS" Tinky screeched happily after seeing the four coming in the portrait. The rest of the elves bowed down happily to the kids, much to Hermione's dismay.

"Tinky! Sorry I didn't visit you that often- the second task just finished" Celeste says as she went over to the elf who jumped up to hug the girl.

"Oh! Tinky was worried! Wanda and I is also!" Celeste turned to see Hics and Wanda running to her as well with a big smile, Dobby was crying over the socks that Harry had gifted him and Celeste had to admit- it was quite cute, as concerning as that may sound.

"Yes yes! We is heard that miss was chosen to be Cedric Diggory's hostage!" Wanda nodded quickly 

"We is worried! Tinky not sleeping because Tinky worried for miss!" Tinky quickly says.

"It's fine guys- you should've been more worried for Harry. Cedric wouldn't have let me step any feet closer to the Black Lake again if he failed to bring me" Celeste says 

"Diggory would have probably died from guilt" Ron pipes up and Celeste sent him a hard glare and Ron just shrugged "Am I wrong?"

"Tinks, you don't happen to have some treacle fudge lying around anywhere, do you?" Celeste asks and Tinky nodded quickly and looked over to have 4 elves supporting a silver tray of treacle fudge and one tart in the middle.

"You all are amazing" Celeste grinned and Ron nodded as well, grabbing a fudge before he tried throwing one in Celeste's mouth.

"You suck at this" Ron commented as it hit Celeste's eye, the girl just let out a huff before grabbing another small block of the fudge and threw it right at Ron's nose- the boy jumping.

"Curse you and your sick quidditch accuracy" Ron mumbled and Celeste winked at him and just shook her head as Hermione went to the back of the kitchen to find Winky.

The elf was in horrible shape- her clothes were ragged and you wouldn't be able to tell her apart from the smoke black brick that was behind her. She was holding a bottle of butterbeer as she stared at the fireplace, swinging while doing so.