3.30

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste gaped, how's that even possible-Peter Pettigrew was dead.

"You're all mental" Ron says looking at Remus and Sirius 

"Impossible!" Hermione scoffs

"How?" Celeste's quiet voice asked before looking at Sirius who stared right into her eyes- something flashing on his face "Didn't- Didn't you kill him? 12 years ago?"

"I meant to" He gritted his teeth "But itty bitty Peter got the best of me- not this time though"

Sirius launched himself and Ron cried out in pain when he landed on Ron's broken leg.

"No! Sirius! You can't just do that!" Remus yells, grabbing Sirius "You can't! They need to understand! We have to explain!"

"We can explain it later!" Sirius growled as his hands tried to claw at the rat who was squealing loudly- scratching Ron's hands and face as he tried to escape.

"They've got the right to know everything! Ron kept him as a pet!" Remus hissed "And Celeste- Harry- Celeste, Sirius- you ower them an explanation"

"Fine then- but make it quick" Sirius snapped

"Mental- both of you" Ron shook his head "I'm off"

He tried to carry himself on his good leg but Remus took his wand out at Ron- pointing at the rat

"You have to hear everyone out, Ronald" Remus tilted his head "But keep a tight hold on Peter"

"HE'S SCABBERS! NOT PETER!" Ron yelled

"There were witnesses who saw him died" Harry says "A street full of them"

"They saw it wrong!" Sirius yelled "Now let me get him! Kill the person who I was supposed to murder and be imprisoned"

Remus nods "I thought he was killed- everyone did. But the Marauder's map never lies- he's there- Peter- Ron's holding him"

"It can't be true!" Hermione says in a relatively calm voice

"And why can't it be true?" Remus asks simply

"There have only been 7 Animagi that was registered this century" Celeste says quietly and everyone turned to her "You have to be registered, the ministry would keep your name- your animal- how it looked like- the markings, Pettigrew wasn't there"

"Correct" Remus' voice softened at the sight of Celeste trembling slightly as she hugged her sweater closer to herself "But little did the ministry knw- there had been 4 Animagis that were running around Hogwarts"

"Get a move on, Remus" Sirius growled

"Wait-"

"I DID MY WAITING!" He bellowed "12 YEARS OF IT! IN AZKABAN!"

"Fine- but you need to help me Sirius. I only know the beginning" Remus says before there was a loud creak as the door opened and Remus went to it- before realizing that nobody was there and Ron's eyes widened.

"This place is haunted!" He cried

"It's not!" Remus silenced him "The shrieking shack was never haunted- those screams were made by me. This is how it all started with me- I was bitten when I was young. Back then there was no cure and my parents tried everything. The potion that Professor Snape had been making for me was a recent discovery- Kristina was able to make it after it was discovered as well. Hardly feel any pain- I would turn into a harmless and sleepy wolf. Sleeping in my office- but I did transform here once"