3.29

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

If it wasn't for Hermione, Celeste would have definitely fallen down to faint.

"Expelliarmus!" The criminal croaked, pointing Ron's wand at Harry and Hermione's hand as their own wands flung into the air as he caught them.

"Isn't it lovely to see you all?" Sirius asks and Celeste trembled in Hermione's arm- her now purple hair switching from the lilac color to orange and back to black. "Especially you, Celeste"

"I thought you'd have come to save your friend" Sirius says hoarsley

"Your father and Kristina would have done the same" He grins, revealing his yellow teeth and Celeste scurnched her nose up in disgust.

Harry's chest heaved as he breathed heavily- before trying to go over to Black until Hermione and Ron held him back

"Harry No!" Hermione squeaked

"If you want to kill Harry- you'll have to kill us too" Ron growled before wincing as he tried standin up but the color drained from his face as he sawyed slightly. 

Celeste snapped out of her daze before rushing over to Ron.

"Sit down" Sirius says softly- surprising Celeste as something flickered in his eyes "You'll damage the leg more"

"Did you hear me?" Ron hissed "You'll have to kill us four too!"

"There'll only be one murder tonight" Black grinned sickenly and Celeste stiffened

"Why?" Harry cried "You didn't mind killing all those people to get to Pettigrew did you? What? Got soft in Azkaban?"

"Harry!" Hermione whispered "Shut up!"

"HE KILLED MY MOM AND DAD!" Harry roared and Celeste saw his last piece of sanity fly out of him as he flung himself onto Black- his wrists tightening onto Sirius' wrist. The two fell on the floor as Harry's arms tightened around Sirius- his knuckles turning white

Celeste gasped before grabbing Harry's torso

"HARRY NO! DON'T KILL HIM!"

" I DON'T CARE!"

"HARRY YOU'RE 13!"  Celeste cried as Sirius's hands went around Harry's throat.

"I've waited too long for this" Sirius chuckled maliciously.

Harry ripped himself away from Sirius as they got up, Celeste dropping onto the ground as Harry accidentally smacked her face and then tried grabbing his wand

Hermione and Ron launched themselves onto Sirius- trying to get his wand hand but the prisoner managed to get out of the other two. Elbowing Hermione in the face as Ron was thrown off of him.

Harry leaped over to his wand and Celeste was still groaning on the ground- her nose was bleeding and she knew there was a bruise on her cheek.

Crookshanks leaped and clawed Harry's arm but he flung the cat off of him before reaching his wand and turning to Sirius

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Harry growled as Hermione and Ron quickly went out of the way- Celeste still in the middle of Harry and Sirius. She looked up and saw him pointing at Sirius.

"You're going to kill me Harry?" Sirius laughed 

Celeste stood up, blocking Sirius from Harry.

"Harry- don't" She says

"Why?" Harry growled

"Because you don't- you can't kill him!" Celeste tried to reason with him

"He killed my parents! He's a killer!" Harry's voice shaked and Celeste frowned- her hair turning back to it's nromal black color after composing herself.