1.22

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It was exams everywhere, Celeste didn't really put much thought into each of them. She practically knew everything at this point but that didn't stop Hermione into pestering her about studying with the group again every single free period they had.

Celeste didn't really care about the ant-cheating quills because she knew that she wouldn't cheat unless someone gave her at least a few thousand galleons. Uncle Remus and her mom would be furious at her if she ever did something like that ans she didn't want them babbling all about it at home for months on end.

She had made the pineapple that Professor Flitwick showed in front of her tapdance to some strange music that she played in her head and she could see the small professor clapping and laughing along as the pineapple did weird high kicks and rhythms. 

For Professor McGonagall, she managed to change the mouse into a pretty ornament box/snuff box, whatever she wanted to call it. It had golden rimmed around the oval-shaped box. There were crystals surround the sides and small carvings of the astrological signs. 

Professor Snape's class was by far the easiest for her as she was able to correctly make the forgetful potion in the minimum time it usually took. She tried to block out Snape peering around the student's shoulder, breathin by their necks as she just placed her mind fully into the potion.

The last exam was 'History with Magic' and Celeste felt like her brain was going to implode during the quiz before she reminisced Hermione's book smacking her head and she remembered all the old wizards that Professor Binns told them to remember.

"That was far easier than I thought it would be," Hermione exclaims as they joined the crowds, Celeste led them outside in the sunny aroma. "I didn't have to learn about the 1637 Werewolf Code of Conduct or the uprising of Elfric the Eager."

"Of course you didn't Mione" Celeste says before stretching out. She felt someone lifting her and she looked up and saw the twins carrying her over to the shallow sides of Black Lake where she saw Lee Jordan tickling the tentacles of the giant squid.

"Aw Wicked!" She exclaims, squirming away from the twins grasp and going over to the squid with a big smile.

After a couple of seconds of tickling the tentacles she saw the other three talking seriously so she got up and walked to the tree with a smile.

"You know, I'm surprised so many people are happy" Celeste noted "Especially when he is coming back or whatever Firenze says"

"But don't you think it's a little weird" She says and the three looked at her as she gazed up at the sun, leaning on the tree.

"Hagrid said the thing he wanted the most was a dragon, and for some reason a stranger turns up with a dragon egg, defying all wizard laws? And he won it just like that" Celeste snapped her fingers before Harry sat up straight, an alarmed look on his face that had paled.

"We have to go see Hagrid" Harry says and the other three looked at him confused before Harry dragged them to the small hut. 

They saw the giant sitting on the chair, pealing some peas or whatever and Celeste waved at him with a smile.

"Hello" Hagrid greeted them "Finished yer exams? Got time fer a drink?"

"Yes-"

"No, we're in a hurry. Hagrid, I've got to ask you something. You know that night you won Norbert? What did the stranger you were playing cards with look like?" Harry cut Ron off and Celeste stifled a small giggle.