2.10

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Do you think the Chamber of Secrets is real?" Ron asked the two girls who shrugged and Celeste thought of it for a while

"I don't know" Hermione frowned "Even when Dumbledore tried to reverse Mrs.Norris' petrification, he couldn't do it so I'm starting to think-"

"It isn't human" Celeste muttered after Hermione as she swiped through all the possible creatures it could be, she had a good draft idea but she needed more proof.

"Oh-!" Celeste exclaimed as she saw Lola drifting over to her shoulder. "Hi Lola"

They all made their way to the hall where the message was still there, it was the same- well without the petrified cat. Harry placed his bag down before crawling around hoping to see some clues.

"Look- spiders don't usually act like that do they?" Hermione says pointing at the small crack in the top where about 20 spiders were hanging onto each-other, dangling as if they wanted to get out of there quickly.

"no" Celeste and Harry says "how about you Ron? Ron?"

Celeste turned and realized they were spiders

"Come on Ron- I promise they won't get you" Celeste huffed.

"I don't like spiders" Ron mumbled.

"I never knew that" Hermione says stifling a laugh "why?"

"Fred" Celeste answered smiling softly before letting Lola off of her shoulder and the small ball went up and started using it's long tongue to eat the spiders- much to Ron's favor.

"I accidentally broke his toy broomstick so Fred turned my teddy bear into a great big filthy spider- just imagine your cuddly toy turning into something with so many legs!" Ron snaps at Hermione who was trying her best not to laugh.

"There was water yesterday- wonder where that came from" Hermione says and Celeste thought about the situation all over again. 

"From over there" Ron says pointing to a door a few feet away from Filch's chair and walked over to the door "Levelled with this door"

Ron held the doorknob before retracting it immediately.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks and Hermione looked over and realized.

"It's the girl's bathroom" Ron says and Hermione huffed.

"It's fine- nobody will be here!" Hermione twisted the knob "It's moaning Myrtle's place"

When they got into the toilet, Celeste could see the confused faces of Ron and Harry as the place looked like a mess. There was water flooding everywhere around the floor and Celeste could see there was a bit of mold forming in the back.

"Hi Myrtle, how are you?" Hermione asks after telling the other three to be quiet. Celeste sighed as she decided to go around the place, looking at the stalls and the mirrrors.

The ghost floated upwards from her stall and saw Harry and Ron, she squinted her eyes at them

"This is a girl's bathroom" She says suspiscously "They're not girls"

"He can if he wants to be" Celeste says and Ron glared at her before smacking her making her groan.

"I know" Hermione says stiffly "They just wanted to know how-how nice it is here"