1.14

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

After the whole fiasco, Celeste somehow managed to convince both Harry and Ron (barely) that she was there the whole time and the two just didn't see her.

"You can't be! How does that even work!" Ron screeches as they entered the Great Hall for Christmas Dinner. 

They all sat down with each-other as they were surrounded by mountains and mountains of food. Fred and George took their place beside her both wearing a pointy white hat which they porbably got from the wizard crackers that lied ever so often on the table. Celeste could feel her mouth water at the sight of the hundreds of fat, roast turkeys, boiled and seasoned potatoes and especially the big load of pork chops that was sitting right in front of her.

"You must be seeing things Ron" George adds 

"Yeah, gotten a bit ditzy in the head there little brother" Fred continued.

"Celeste was sitting there the whole time" The two said together and Celeste giggled slightly as she brought another spoonful of mushroom and truffle soup to her mouth.

"Even Harry didn't see her!" Ron says pointing at Harry who had cranberry sauce all around his mouth, the brown hair boy turned to them before nodding in agreement.

"Merry Christmas Celeste" Celeste turned around and saw Blaise who was in the table behind her and she nodded smiling at him, returning the words before devulging back into the food.

She turned and saw that everyone on the high table were having a lot of un from the looks of their faces. Dumbledore was cracking up from a joke Professor Flitwick made and Hagrid kissed McGonagall's cheek and the withc, suprisingly just giggled it off and let her pointy hat point to the side. Celeste almost thought the world was ending for a moment there. 

The wizard crackers had given Celeste a few Exploding Snaps, Multiple Wizarding Skittles, Some treats from Honeydukes and a whole bunch load of pranking material much to Percy's dismay.

Celeste held onto Fred the whole time as she was too full to walk on her own, the older boy decided to take advantage of this and run every once in a while causing the girl to come with him as she gripped tightly onto his cloak.

"I'm going to hex you Frederick" She muttered under her breath and the boy turned to her with an offended gasp.

"I'd like to see you try Celestia" Fred says and she just groaned before they got back into the common room.

The next afternoon, the whole day was spent playing in the snow. Fred and George had enchanted multiple snowmans that they build to chase around Mrs.Norris who fortunately decided to take a stroll in the courtyard.

Celeste had made snow angels with both Ron and Harry and even joked saying that this is their territory and nobody could go over it, of course after they said that both Fred and George went over to it and covered it with a bigger snow angel.

After they finished playing in the snow, they had gone back to the a Gryffindor tower and sat by the fireplace as they were wet and slightly covered in the leftover snow. Celeste almost got pushed into the fire but Percy tugged her back before she could and glared harshly at the twins who were laughing their butts off.

They had a nice tea in the afternoon, accompanied by an assortments of crumpets, trifles and other delicious things. One of Celeste's favorites was the Blueberry pie since she always felt some sort of soulmate connection the the wonderful dessert.