2.13

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The group walked down the halls, Celeste had her nose deep into her Newt Scamander book, she had a muggle post it on it as well as she wrote down different things on it that the other three didn't bother to read since it was probably about how Thunderbirds breed or something. They saw a small crowd of students forming around the notice board. Dean caught Celeste's eyes as she glanced up and grabbed her arm, the other three following suit as they looked at the parchment pinned up.

"They're starting a dueling club!" Seamus exclaims "Might be handy, especially these days you know"

"What?" Ron asks "You expect the Slytherin monster to duel you before he kills you?"

"Could be useful for Malfoy though" Celeste hums 

"I don't think you need that" Harry told Celeste and she scoffs.

"Hey-"

"Yeah, the word of you jinxing Malfoy got around the whole house-" Dean says and Seamus nods.

"But it couldn't be bad to learn some more from a skilled professor" Celeste says and they all agreed with her as they all quickly finished dinner, going bakc to look over the potion before returning to the Great Hall which now has a golden stage along one wall, most of the school had also been there, holding their wand excitedly.

"I wonder who would be teaching us" Hermione asked with much interest.

"Maybe Flitwick- heard he was a champion dueller when he was younger" Ron suggested.

"I'm fine with anyone other than-"

"You spoke too soon" Celeste groaned cutting Harry off as Lockhart stepped onto the stage with Snape following behind him. She looked at the other three who had uneasy looks, except for Hermione who seemed like she was on cloud 9

"Now, Professor Dumbledore allowed me to start this duelling club- to project my experiences to you all which you can read in my autobiography" Lockhart presents

"Let me introduce my assistant" Lockhart motioned to Snape and grinned widely "Professor Snape here said he would be willing to provide me with assitance onto demonstrating to you lot on how to protect yourselves! Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry — you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him,never fear!"

Celeste saw Snape's lips curling upwards and she felt her face pale slightly

"Can't they just finish each-other off?" Ron whispered to her and she nodded quickly.

"Snape looks like he's about to kill Lockhart" Celeste whispered back and the others agreed.

"Wouldn't mind it" Ron replied and Celeste snorted as the two adults went to their respective sides.

Lockhart bowed down with much use of his hands while Snape just nodded at the professor.

"Now- as you can see we are in the accepted combat position" Lockhart said as they held their wands like swords "We will be casting our first spells on the countr of three, of course neither of us will be aiming to kill"

"Wouldn't count on that" Harry mumbled besides Celeste and she saw that Snape was already baring his teeth causing a shiver to run down her spine.

"1.. 2.. 3" Lockhart counted down and in an instant Snape changed his position

"Ex...pelliarmus!" He yelled and a jet of scarlet light shot straight at Lockhart, sending him backwards, slamming against the wall and sliding down to sprawl on the floor