4.37

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Professor Flitwick whizzed over Celeste's head as Neville had accidentally sent him flying across the room during Charms. They were trying to do the banishing charm and both Celeste and Hermione had done it as Harry pulled them together to discuss about what he saw last night.

"I swear- Snape said that Moody had already searched his office" Harry says and Celeste looked at him slightly confused.

"What do you reckon he did that for? Keepin' an eye on Snape and Karkaroff?" Ron whispered as he flicked his wand, sending the cushion flying over to knock Parvati's hat off.

"Moody said that Dumbledore only let Snape stay as a second chance on something" Harry says and Celeste had her legs perched up by the edge of an empty chair, fiddling with her wand slightly as her robe had laid out a small opening, exposing her white button up shirt that was tucked in a black flared skirt, dark black stockings under them as it reached until her white sneakers.

"Moody- maybe he's trying to tell you that Snape placed your name in the Goblet of Fire" Ron says and Celeste scoffed, Hermione catching what she was trying to say also looked at Ron with a deadpan.

"We thought Snape was trying to kill Harry, but it turns out he was trying to save his life" Hermione sighs "Remember?"

"I don't really care about what Moody says" Celeste says promptly "Dumbledore trusted Uncle Remmy and Hagrid- if he wants to trust Snape then we should respect that, he can probably see through everyone with those damn circular twinkly glasses"

"Even if Snape's a bit-"

"Evil" Ron cut Hermione off, "Come on, why are all these wizards searching his office then?"

"That's because everyone can't mind their own damn business" Celeste piped up "On that note, why would Mr.Crouch be ill during the Yule Ball but can go off and about late at night in the castle?"

"You two just have it in for Crouch because of that elf" Ron says to the two girls but he tried to remain eye contact with Celeste who was looking at Hermione before averting her attention to her wand as she sent the cushion right to the basket where it was supposed to go.

"You just want Snape to do something bad" Hermione retorts back curtly

"I just want to know what he did on his first chance to have a second" Celeste and Harry both sighed, the cousins both looked at eachother before laughing it off.

"How about human transfiguration?" Hermione asks "But that would be risky, we would have only learned about that in our 6th year"

"Transfiguring into a submarine?" Ron suggested, they all were in the library after getting permission to go into the restricted area by McGonagall to find a way that Harry would be able to stay underwater for an hour and live to tell the tale.

"I don't think we would want to risk it and have Harry go around with a periscope sticking out of himself" Celeste says promptly as she flipped through the books, groaning and standing up by the chair to find something else.

Her hair had been tied into a high ponytail to try and help her focus on helping Harry, she nibbled on the end of her wand as Hermione scurried around by the halls.

"Come on, we have Magical Creatures in a few minutes" Ron sighs and a big smile broke out in Celeste's face as she jumped off from the tables that were situated right by the bookshelves.

"Brilliant!" She exclaims before quickly shutting up as Madam Pince sent her a dirty look, Celeste covered the side of her face before she rushed out of the library, Hermione following suit in the fear of being late.