1.13

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

During the christmas break, since the Weasleys weren't going home because Molly and Arthur were visiting Romania. it. was. chaos. 

Being the only girl left in her dorms wasn't something Celeste liked so she grabbed pillow and some hoodies and marched her way into Harry and Ron's room one night.

"Ron" Celeste whispers poking his side and the red-head mumbled incoherent words before he slowly opened his eyes only to fall out of bed when he saw Celeste's shiny grey one looking back at his.

"BLOODY HELL" He shrieked causing Harry to jump up, awake. His hand fumbled the bed insearch for his glasses.

"What are you doing here?" Ron asks bewildered and Celeste just smiled cheekily.

"You guys have an empty dorm and I don't like being alone so I'm going to take Dean's bed." Celeste says and the boys looked at eachother and shrugged.

"Why Dean's?" Harry asks and Celeste archs her eyebrow.

"Neville probably peed in his bed before and Seamus probably has some gunpowder trail on it. Dean also smells good so" Celeste shrugs.

"You smell people?" Harry asks, his voice still hoarse.

"No, people just tend to radiate a certain energy" Celeste mutters, getting into Dean's bed and pulling up the blanket.

"But it's okay that I'm sleeping here right?" Celeste asks and Harry nods.

"We don't mind, do we Ron" Harry turns to Ron's bed only to find the ginger snoring back in dreamworld.

"I think he doesn't, now go back to sleep" Harry mutters and Celeste nods turning over to a comfortale side and slowly drifting off to sleep.

Unsurprisingly, because there was basically nobody except for the Potters and the Weasleys in the Gryffindor Tower, the twins found out about Celeste sleeping in the boy's dorm and practically carried her to theirs one night. She woke up to three faces (Lee, George and Fred) peering over her and she smacked one in instinct. The next day she made sure that they weren't able to get into Harry's room by enchanting their doorknob to bite anyone who aren't the three of them.

Celeste now laid on the snow, the snowflakes softly falling onto her face as she dies of hypothermia- 

"Potter?" Celeste shot up and made eye contact with Blaise Zabini.

"Blaise?" She asks and the Slytherin boy shyly waves before sitting down next to her.

"What are you doing out here in the cold? I thought you went home for Christmas" He says softly, gathering a few lumps on snow and building himself a big ball of it.

"Ron and Harry are trying to plan out how to get Malfoy expelled but I got bored and decided to go here. Harry and Ron stayed for the Christmas and I thought why not so here I am" Celeste smiles and Blaise nodded as his skinny arms patted the snow.

"Let's make a snowman" Celeste grins and the two 11 year olds excitedly grabbed piles of snow and mushed them together.

"I didn't think you would want to be caught hanging out with me, you know" Celeste says as she tries to curve the snow and Blaise shrugged.

"All of the Slytherins have gone home except for a few upperclassmen, and anyways you're cool so I don't mind hanging out with you for a while" Blaise says and Celeste grinned.