1.3

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste heard the compartment door open and saw three boys and one of them she recognized to be Draco Malfoy. They caught eyes and Celeste grinned.

"Hi Malfoy" She waved and Ron looked to her like she was crazy.

"Hello Pottah" He says back before turning to Harry.

"So the rumours are true huh? Heard all throughout the compartments that Harry Potter was here" Draco says and Harry nodded and he smirked before motioning to the two quite chubby boys standing besides him like he was some prince. 'slimy gits' Celeste would call the two boys but she didn't want to be prejudice.

"This is Crabbe and Goyle" Draco says before giving a smug grin.

"And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy"

Ron coughed hiding a small chuckle and Draco shot him a glare.

'You think my name's funny do you? Do I even need to ask you yours?" Draco sneered looking at Ron. "Red hair and hand-me down robes."

"You must be a Weasley" Draco says "Father says that they have more children than they could afford"

"You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there" Draco turns to Harry and extends his hand but Harry didn't take it.

"I think I can find that out for myself, Thanks" Harry says and Celeste widened her eyes before turning to the side.

Draco had pink tinged on his cheeks and Celeste knew this wasn't going to go well.

"I think you should be a bit more politer Potter. You'll go the same way as your parents. They didn't know what was good for them, either. You hang around with riff-raff like the Weasleys and that Hagrid and it'll rub off on you" Draco sneered and Celeste shot up.

"Hey knock it off Malfoy, that's too much" She said and Draco scoffed looking at her.

"And why would you even protect them? Oh wait, you're mom is the person related to the idiot of a dad of his! You're even lucky your mom wasn't stupid enough to get herself killed" Draco said "Then again, she did have you and where's your father? Dead I presume, you don't know who you're messing with here"

Celeste felt anger rise in her but she had to hold it in to prevent causing rukkus

"Don't insult my mother like that. She is twice the person your parents will ever be, even more! I didn't see you as this much of a slimy git! I thought you were nice but I guess nothing is ever right yeah?" Celeste said calmly and she saw Draco falter for a bit and something glazed in his eyes.

"Me? Nice to a bunch of you blood traitors? I find you hilarious Potter" He sneered.

"What did you call us?" Ron asks as his face turned even more redder if it was possible.

"What you going to fight me are you?" Draco snickered.

"Not if you get out now" Harry says and the three of them laughed.

"Well, we have run out of food and you seem to have a lot there" 

Ron made to pounce on him but Goyle let out a scream and everyone saw that Scabbers was dangling with his teeth attached to his finger.