4.22

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Hermione soon came in the pub and Celeste looked at her with raised eyebrows before she realized that Hermione kept her distance with the space next to her, Harry must have been there.

After a few more minutes of talking with the twins, Celeste got up and Ron looked at her confused before he saw her sit down infront of Hermione. The bushy haired girl looked up at Celeste and beamed brightly at the sight of her, she had the notebook filled with the S.P.E.W members and the small box of badges were there as well.

"Mione- can't believe you didn't sit with us" Celeste groaned jokingly before she looked at the empty space beside her 

"Good to see you too, Harry" Celeste muttered and Hermione widened her eyes.

"How'd you-" Hermione stammered and Celeste looked at her and the empty space.

"I know you good enough that you wouldn't just sit there alone" Celeste tapped her fingers on the table.

"How-How are you?" She heard Harry asks and Celeste looked over to him with amusement.

"Miss me already?" She asks in a low voice.

"Very" Harry muttered but Celeste caught it.

"Love you too, Har" Celeste grinned, Hermione looked at the two with adoration in her eyes- she hated them fighting, well everyone did but Harry and Celeste were cousins and although she may be closer to Ron, Harry and her have this sibling relationship which was really cute if you really saw it thoroughly.

"It's Hagrid" Hermione whispered and Celeste turned to see the back of Hagrid's shaggy large amount of hair which was thankfully not bunched into two branches, or braided. He was talking to Moody who was drinking from a flask as Hagrid held his usual enormous tankard.

The two got up to leave and Celeste was about to wave at Hagrid when Moody paused and looked directly at the empty space where Harry sat. Moody tapped Hagrid's back and Celeste turned over to Harry with widened her eyes as Moody muttered something to Hagrid.

The two then made their way to the table with Hermione, Harry and Celeste. She widened her eyes before shaking her head and slapping herself to act normal.

"You alright there Hermione? Celeste?" Hagrid asks and the two girls smiled at him.

"Splendid" Celeste says before covering her mouth, she never says those fancy ass words- stupid ass bit-

Moody limped over to Harry and Hermione's table and he could be going over to look at the notebook but Celeste knew better.

"Nice cloak, Potter" He muttered and Celeste almost let out a gasp, she was sure Harry was just as surprised as she was.

"Can your eye- I mean" Harry started to stammer and Celeste looked down at her tankard before Hagrid had leaned down by Celeste and Harry, the two could hear him clearly.

"Harry, Celeste. Meet me tonight at Midnight at me cabin, wear that cloak" Hagrid says and Celeste nods.

Celeste looked over at Ron who was looking back at her with a confused expression, she just shrugged lightly before shaking her head.

"I'll tell you later" Celeste mouthed and Ron nods and gave her a small smile.

Later at 11:30 Harry had went over to Celeste and shook her awake, the girl's eyes blinked before she yawned and Harry draped the cloak over the both of them. Going down to the common room which still had the Creevery brothers who were trying to bewitch the Support Cedric badges to say 'Support Harry Potter' instead.