2.8

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Harry and Ron were at detention so Celeste could only lay down by the black lake playing with the snitch. Her hair was scattered down on the grass as she laid comfortably with an oversized sweater. She didn't realize that after a while, from outside viewers, time seemed to stop and there was something like a spotlight casted onto her. 

What she saw was as a normal day out, seemed brilliant to other people as it looked like it was a scene from some fantasy book in the library.

"Bloody hell" Fred whispered at George as they sat quite far from the black lake, yet they had a good view of the girl.

"What?" George asked Fred and Fred looked at him with wide eyes.

"Do you not see that?" Fred asked pointing at the girl 

"See what? Morphy?" George asks but Fred groaned.

"Look, even other people see it" Fred pointed at some first years who seemed to be gawking at the girl.

"They just like her-" George says but stops himself before squinting his eyes at Fred "Are you trying to tell me something?"

"Tell you what?" Fred hummed but George shook his head before going back to his tweaking at some ear device.

October came like a storm, for some reasons there was a surge of flu that most of the staffs and students have caught. Celeste figured it was because they were hanging outside while it was raining cats and dogs. She was surprised she didn't need any of those Pepperup potion since Oliver had basically forced her to go to practice is muddy waters.

Celeste recieved a letter from her mom about the new broom she was going to get since her mom said there was a special thing that needed repairment, but it was just a Nimbus 2001 so she didn't really know what needed to be tweaked.

So here she was waiting in Ron and Harry's dorm. Dean, Neville and Seamus were all down in the common room as they had to do some project together. Celeste leaned onto Harry as she read the book before they heard a small pecking sound on the window.

All heads turned to it and Celeste opened the window, Yuri's black feathers shone in the dark and seemed to reflect the stars in the night. There was a broom wrapped in paper and Celeste carefully brought it in before giving Yuri some food and watched the owl go back to the owlery.

"What is it?" Ron asked excitedly and Celeste brought the broom down in front of the three.

"Mom said it was special- don't really know why though" Celeste mumbled before opening the parcel.

"NO WAY" Ron shrieked when he saw a glimpse of the broomhandle.

"What is it?" Harry asked but gawked at the broom. It was sleek and was colored a pitch black all around. There were carved astrological and animalistic symbols on the handle and had some sort of white vine-like components which wrapped around near the end of the broom and reached out and spread near the end of the brush. 

'C.R Potter' was engraved on the edge of the broom, similar to where the Nimbus logos would be placed. 

"Y-Your mom gave you a THUNDERBOLT VI" Ron yells "B-But why is this so much more... stronger?"

"There's a note" Celeste says grabbed the letter which dropped on the ground as well

Dearest Leste,