1.16

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"I found him!" Harry gasped "I found Flamel! I told you I'd read the name somewhere before, I read it on the train coming here- listen to this"

"Professor Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark wizard of Grindelwald in 1945, for the discovery of the twleve uses of dragon's blood and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicholas Flamel!" 

Celeste grinned happily before Hermione jumped up with probably her biggest smile since the markings of the first homeworks were given back.

"Stay right here!" She says before running up to the girl's dormitories. 

Celeste wasn't even able to go over to the other side of the table before Hermione ran back down holding a big old book with her.

"I never thought to look in here!" She says "I got this out of the library weeks ago for a bit of light reading"

"Light?" Ron and Celeste both said as the bushy haired girl glared at them before furiously flipping through the pages, she started quickly muttering a few words under her breath before her hands stopped at a certain page.

"I knew it! I knew it!" She giddly said and Ron let out a small scoff.

"Are we allowed to speak yet?" Hermione returned him another sneer.

"Nicholas Flamel" She started saying dramatically "Is the only known make of the Philosopher's stone!"

"OH!" Celeste realized what Hermione was on about and the bushy haired girl nodded excitedly at her before realizing the boys were still staring dumbfoundedly at their words.

"The what?" Harry and Ron said at the same time.

"Honestly, don't you two read? Look- read there" Hermione pushed the book towards them.

The ancient study of alchemy is concerned with making the Sorcerer's Stone, a legendary substance with astonishing powers.
The stone will transform any metal into pure gold. 
There have been many reports of the Sorcerer's Stone over the centuries, but the only Stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicolas Flamel, 
the noted alchemist and opera lover. Mr. Flamel, who celebrated his six hundred and sixty-fifth birthday last year, 
enjoys a quiet life in Devon with his wife, Perenelle (six hundred and fifty-eight).

"See!" Hermione hissed "The dog must be guarding the philosopher's stone! I bet he must've asked Dumbledore to guard it especially if he knew someone was after it! That's why he wanted the stone to be moved out of Gringotts!"

"A stone that transforms anything to gold and makes you live forever?" Harry says bewildered. "No wonder Snape's after it! Everyone would want it!"

"And no wonder we couldn't find it on the Study of Recent Developments in Wizardry" Ron moaned "He's not exactly recent if he's 665 is he?"

During Defense Against the Dark Arts while jotting down how to cure werewolf bites, which Celeste already know all about since who wouldn't honestly. She heard Harry and Ron discussing about what they would do with the stone if they had it.

She and Hermione was sitting in front of them and Hermione was still writing when Harry spoke up to the two of them.

"I'm joining the quidditch match" Harry says and Celeste nodded as in she was agreeing as well.