💔I WASN'T IMPORTANT ANYMORE💔

After we are done with food, I insisted to drop her home. The whole drive was silent we didn't talk to each other as she was really busy talking to Shefali and Kushal.

We reached her house, before entering the house she was checking the whole garden and she checked around the house, I found it weird butt I let it go that I will ask her about it later, now we had more important things to talk about. As we entered the we both went and sat on the couch.

"I guess you have lot of explanation to do" I said looking at her

***********************************************************************************************

"What explanation?" She said.

"Seriously what explanation. You still don't think I deserved to know about aunty and uncle" I asked.

"They died in a accident seven years back" She said with a blank expression.

"How did happen?" I asked.

"There were coming back to home and they meet with an a accident, mom died on the spot dad survied till they got him to hospital but he couldn't hold till I came." She said with tears falling down from her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her.

"It happened on the feast night, same night we had a fight, remember?" She said looking at me.

"Yeah" I said.

"That night after our fight I left from there I was in the parking lot when I was continusly getting calls from my dad. I ignored the calls because I was not in mood to talk, after an hour I got call from hospital when I finally picked it up. I got to know that my mom died and my dad is fighting for his life in the hospital" She said.

"Without thinking anything I rushed to hosipital but by the time I reach the hospital my dad died, after that I didn't knew what to do. I just remember seeing their dead bodies moving on the streacher infornt of me. I just remember calling my chachu and asked him to come down immediately" She said.

"After that I don't really remember anything, it was almost like everything around me was blur, I never called shefali as well, it was chachu who called and told her everything after that when she came I didn't feel like talking to anybody or hearing 'I am sorry for your loss' So I denied her to tell this to anybody, I didn't even allow her to tell this to Kushal, even he got to know recently" She said.

"I remember you came to college after a week or week and half after the feast then that day we had a fight in college and after that suddenly you left the college. Why did you just leave without telling anybody. Not even Shefali?" I asked.

"I didn't feel like staying here anymore" She said.

"Why didn't you feel like staying here anymore?" I asked sitting infront of her looking into her eyes.

"I just didn't feel like, I don't think I owe you any kind of explanation that why I didn't feel like staying here" She said.

"If you always wanted to leave then why did you come back to college that day?" I asked

"And what makes you think that I will answer your questions" She said while trying to get up. I hold her down.

"You are fucking lieing. You didn't leave because you couldn't stay here anymore after your parents death, you left because of that inccident which happened in the college that day" I said.

"Don't give so much importance to you Mr.Shukla" She said.

"Honestly Shehnaaz that day I did that because I was really angry on you after the fight on feast night I was really angry and I thought like everytime we would able to sort out things, I thought you would call me. But that didn't happened, and I was really angry on you I thought you seriously meant all the stuff you said and I thought you seriously didn't care about me anymore, care about us anymore, so I pulled that stunt infront of you that day, it was just my anger. After that day I tried to reach out to you but your phone was off and then I got to know that you left, and then I decied to not to think about you anymore because you just left without telling me or  anybody of us" I said.

"I thought I wasn't important enough in your life anymore" I said.

"I don't know about then but now you are damn right that you aren't important in my life anymore" She said, I was really heart broken with that line.

"And will you please leave me alone now, because rightnow I have no interested to listen to what was your reason to do that or what was you reason to completly jeopardize our relationship. Rightnow I am happy with my life, and you are happy with your so callled friend-fiance Aarthi so for god sake just leave." she said.

 "Why aren't even ready to listen to me Shehnaaz" I said getting up.

"Did you listen to me like ever. I guess you should be the last person to say this" She said getting up. "So now leave, and thankyou so much for today but now please leave" She said, I left bangging the door behind my back.

While I was leaving I saw there were lot of surveillance cameras around the house, I found it really strange I mean these days everybody has it but they just have one or but here every corner there is a camera. 

Is she scared of any kind of threat to her, or is there anything else she isn't telling us I thought to myself. I really need to know there is definetly something really wrong with the way she was checking the surroundings of the house before entering, it's all strange.

There were times when she use to live in this house all alone at nights still not be afraid but now she is behaving paranoid to live here. With those thought I sat inside my car and left to my house.

While I was going to my house suddenly I remember something. When we were in college, few months before Shehnaaz leaving she use to be really paranoid to live in her house at nights, I remember she mentioned about so one messaging her from random numbers and she use to always feel like their was someone watching her.

I did stay over in her house lot of times but never any of those unnatural stuff happened, so I thought maybe she was stressed and that time we were having a rough patch in our relationship so most of the time it was occupied with solving those issues only. 

So I thought maybe it was just in her head, she might feel better once everything is sorted but I never thought she was suffering this hard that it still haunts her after seven years, maybe I guess I did miss a lot of stuff. I need to know what is Shehnaaz hiding from me.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

My draft got deleted so I had to re-write the whole part again, so update got delayed.

Why do you think Shehnaaz is so paranoid?

What happend on the day of feast night? Why did they fight?

What stunt Sidharth played to hurt Shehnaaz?

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay Safe.💕