❤TRUTH REVELED❤

"That night I saw Rohan, when you girls went shopping I and Kushal we chilling in pub sometime before heading to Kushal house. And I know Kushal lied to you about being home but we were actually drinking in pub, he lied because we had a reason. So that night Rohan was in that pub with his brother, and I remember that because that asshole came up to me and spoke shit I wanted trashed him that night, because of that Kushal lied to you about me being home" I said.

"If he was with us that whole time then who was that who threatened you, it can't be Rohan. That's how I got a doubt. According if Rohan was the stalker then he was with us, there was someone else" Sidharth said.

"And I do know who was it" Sidharth said.

"Who?" I asked him

***********************************************************************************************

"Who" I asked him. He went near Aarthi.

"Aarthi" Sidharth said.

"What? It was Aarthi" Kushal asked.

"Yes" Sidharth said.

"Sid what are you even saying? Why would you even say that?" Aarthi said.

"I can say that because that's the truth" Sidharth said.

"No, that's not true" Aarthi yelled.

"That is true" Sidharth said.

"I know what's happening here since you came back from your trip you were acting so weird with me. Being all rude and all, I know why you are doing all this because of this bitch Shehnaaz, she lured you into trusting her fake story" Aarthi said looking at me. I was sitting shocked with all the information Sidharth I did not even listen what she was saying properly I was completely zoned out from that place.

Aarthi was trying to hold Sidharth, but Sidharth pushed her away.

"Don't even dare to touch me. And next time if you call Shehnaaz that I am telling you, it won't be good for you" Sidharth said.

"She is manipulating you , don't trust her. I really love you Sidharth" Aarthi said.

"Oo Shutup you manipulated me. And I was dumb enough to fall, all that acting nice and acting as if you were so worried for Shehnaaz and your fake stories that you told me to gain sympathy. I was blind that I just couldn't see all those stuff. And in that process I hurt someone so close to, I lost her for seven freaking years because of you, not just me even Kushal and shefali lost so much. And this all happened because of you" Sidharth said.

"We lost our friendship that was so important for us because of you. And you are going to pay for it, the wedding is off" Sidharth said. I saw Aarthi giving evil smile to all of us.

"See that's not happening Sid, because you owe my dad so much, if you call off the wedding he will destroy your company, family everything. So you have no choice you have to marry me" Aarthi said.

"That's true that I owe your dad so much, that's why I am leaking his precious daughter call recordings and video recording that I collected, I sent them to him and he made a pretty good deal with me, the wedding is off and I keep mouth shut about you, you know he just didn't wanted people to know that his daughter is psychotic stalker" Sidharth said.

"You have no such thing, I know you are just bluffing" Aarthi said.

"Really you think so? How dumb are you? you can do nothing now Aarthi just get the fuck out, because if you stay here even a min longer I don't know what I will do" Sidharth said.

"But Sid I did that all for you, for us to be together. And....." Before Aarthi could complete her sentence Shefali slapped Aarthi really hard. For a sec I was controlling my laugh. 

"That felt good" Shefali said smiling looking at me. "I wanted to do that since college" Shefali added.

"That was hard Shefali" Sidharth said.

"Yeah, that was freaking hard" Kushal said.

"Kushal you better be carefull. Good luck marriage bro" Sidharth said laughing. 

"Yeah, if you don't stop talking like this you will be next in line" Kushal said laughing.

"How dare you...." I didn't let Aarthi that sentence. "Nah, I guess still get the context right here, your wedding if off with Sidharth, so does your any kind of relationship with. So the only thing you do is get the fuck out already, or did you just forget a term called self-respect after the slap?" I said laughing. With that Aarthi stormed off from there. 

"That was actually easy" Sidharth said.

"Yeah" Kushal said.

"ThankGod you are not going to marry her anymore, other I was thinking to actually skip your wedding. She was complete psycho" Shefali said.

"Seriously Shef" Sidharth said.

"yeah, I hate her so much" Shefali said.

"So, how did you even know that Aarthi was the stalker" I asked.

"Yeah, how did even figure it out" Kushal said.

"After Shehnaaz told me the whole story, then only I was convinced that there was someone else also, and I may not have remembered everything, but I do remember how our breakup fight started" Sidharth said looking at me.

"It was because you thought Aarthi was the stalker at first, because of that car, so I did had a small doubt on her, but I really thought she wasn't one, because of the sweet talk obviously, then with that tiny bit of doubt I was headed back to Mumbai, that Aarthi came to the airport to pick me up, to surprise me, but I was shocked to see her there because nobody knows that I was coming except my assistant, but when I asked she said my parents told her that, but I never told my parents that I am coming back, so I understood that she was lying" Sidharth said.

"So later I kind of handled my assistant....." Sidharth said. "Yeah we all can imagine how you would have handled him" Kushal said. "Shutup let me finish my story" Sidharth said.

"After I handled my assistant he told me that Aarthi was paying him since he joined to know all about me, like what I am doing, where I was going, literally everything" Sidharth said.

"She truly was a Psycho" Shefali said.

"And then I was kind of sure that Aarthi might have something to do with Shehnaaz stalker incident so I planned a trap, I started acting indifferent, I said some stuff to her that got full angry. And I was sure she would try to do something to Shehnaaz, I tapped her phone and I made few of my people to get those video and audio proofs, and mean while, my assistant more like Aarthi's puppet was giving her all the wrong directions, he made sure she wouldn't get to know anything about me or about my intentions, so yeah later on when I got everything I wanted, I sent it to her father, I know we could made everything public and all but her was father is really influential, so as long as we have these proofs anyone of us face any problem. So I did that" Sidharth said.

"I know Shehnaaz it was your decision to make but I am sorry I did that for you, but trust this way you will be more safe" Sidharth said looking at me.

"I know whatever you did, you did it for all of us to be safe. So don't worry about it I am fine and I should actually be thankful to you that you showed me the truth. Thankyou so much" I said with a smile.  

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

So finally Aarthi is out of the picture now, so you won't see Aarthi again. I hope you guys liked the update.❤❤

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕