💔I WILL HATE YOU, ALWAYS AND FOREVER!💔

She came and sat with us, "Hi Sidharth" She said. "Hi," I said, "Guys I am going to get a drink for myself do you guys need anything?" I asked and excused myself to get a drink. I went near the counter and asked the waiter to give a glass of whiskey. I looked at her sitting there and talking. I could see her skin shining under those lights, she was looking so beautiful same as that day.

I still remember that moment, I still remember her face, her smile. It is so fresh in my mind like it happened yesterday only. I wish I could dance with her again, I wish I could kiss her again, I wish I could say how beautiful she is looking right now, I wish I could call her new nicknames every day and annoy her, I wish she never left me.

***********************************************************************************************

As soon as I entered the pub I saw Sidharth sitting with Aarthi he was busy looking down. When I was coming towards them I saw Sidharth looking at me, I was trying hard not to look at him.

As I settled myself he excused himself to get a drink. I don't know what to do, I am so confused. I did say that I will meet that guy but I am not sure that I have completely moved on from Sidharth.

He came back with a drink in his hand. "Come guys let's dance. It's a party come on" He said. "Kushal I am not the dancing type," Sidharth said. "Come on Sid, don't be so boring," Aarthi said clinging on to him. Kushal and Shefali were already on the dance floor dancing.

"Please Sidharth just for one dance come," Aarthi said. "Fine!" Sidharth said. While they were going Suddenly Aarthi stopped and turn to face me. "Shehnaaz you aren't coming. Oo sorry you don't have a partner right I hope you enjoy your company." She said and left dragging Sidharth with her.

I was looking at Sidharth I didn't get hurt by her words. Because all these years I never felt that need to have a relationship or have a partner, I was very much happy investing my time in myself. After dating two fuck boys I completely dropped the idea of casual dating as well.

I saw Sidharth and Aarthi dancing together, I saw him smiling I don't know whether he is truly happy or not, but I smiled looking at him smiling.

Author POV;

Even after having so much love between them but still, sometimes that couple doesn't have a successful relationship. Not because there isn't anymore love it's because they gave priority to their ego than their relationship. It is the same with both of them, they do love each other, but love isn't only enough to keep a relationship sustaining.

POV END

I was sitting and drinking, then only one boy came towards me, he extended his hand and asked me for a dance. So I accepted. I found him sweet.

I also joined the dancing floor, we both were dancing but I shifted my gaze, then I saw Sidharth already staring at me. I was also staring at him, after two songs he left as he had to leave because of some work.

"Guys I am exhausted I can't dance my legs are hurting," Aarthi said. "I will dance with you," Shefali said looking at Sidharth. "I wanna dance with my brother," Shefali said. With a smile Sidharth extended his hand, Shefali and Sidharth started dancing.

"Even I have a sister, come on Sana let's dance," Kushal said, taking my hand in his, we both also started dancing. After some time of dancing, "Let's switch partners" Kushal said. "Yah" Shefali also said.

"No," I and Sidharth both said that together, "Why you guys have any problem with each other?" Shefali asked. "No" again we both said it together. "Then?" Kushal asked. "Fine!" Again we both said it together.

"Okay, then come on Shef, let's dance," Kushal said, they both started dancing. Ishq Wala love song was playing in the background, great what a timing I guess DJ has some sixth sense, he could have played some party type song right, till now he was playing all party songs now suddenly he had to change to a stupid romantic song.

I looked at Sidharth "Listen if you aren't comfortable we can drop the idea of dancing" I said. "Are you comfortable dancing with me?" He asked. "Yes, but if you aren't...." He didn't let me finish my sentence, he pulled me to him by my waist I looked at him with wide-open eyes. I didn't expect him to pull me so close to him.

.

After Aarthi left the dance floor, I danced with Shefali for some time it was great that all four of us were dancing like the old days, It felt like ages since it is been so fun. After that Kushal and Shefali switched partners, I wanted to dance with Sana I was waiting, but I just said 'NO' when Kushal and Shefali were talking about switching the partners I didn't want it to be so obvious that I wanted to dance with her. I didn't like when she was dancing with that stupid guy, I am not jealous I didn't think it was safe, you know he might be a psychotic creepy asshole, why to take a chance.

And when she said that we can drop the idea of dancing, I got pissed why is she isn't comfortable dancing with me? I asked her and she said she doesn't have any problem, and after that, she was blabbering something but I didn't care I just pulled her towards me..

He was holding my waist tightly, he was looking at my eyes with so much intensity, My dress was backless while he was touching my bare back I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I was trying hard not to blush. Our bodies were so close, all the desires were rushing back. We both were moving in a rhythm. "You look gorgeous" He whispered in my ears. "Thanks," I said while fumbling. He kissed my cheek, I couldn't stop myself from blushing anymore.

"I thought you changed completely but 'No' I can still see my red tomato, who blushes exactly how she use to seven years back when I use to be close to her or kiss her, but that Sana would never leave me, but you did and I will hate you for that always. Always and Forever "

"About leaving, I don't think so you deserve to talk about leaving people, yes I left because I could hold on to a relationship in which only I was there. You were never there only in that relationship, you would be the last person in this world to talk about leaving" I said, "And I will also hate you always, Always and Forever!" I said and got myself out of his grip.

After that all of us went back to our table and drank a lot, I mean I don't know about others but I was completely drunk. I don't want this, I don't want to waste my feeling on a baseless relationship, I don't want to hurt myself, not again I am not going to repeat my mistake.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED............

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕