💔BROKEN PIECES💔

"Empty house and you are asking me to come in? What are your intentions Pumpkin?" He said with a smile.

"So Mr. Shukla just stand there, don't come in," I said.

"NO! I am coming" He said and hung up the call.

I went down to open the door. I opened the door he stood there and smiled at me. "Come in," I said. He came in and was looking around. And he comfortably sat on the couch in the living room.

***********************************************************************************************

He was looking around, I also sat beside him on the couch. "There are so many frames," He said still looking around.

"Yeah, My dad loves photography, he believes that we need to save all the special memories, so one day when we look at them you feel happy remembering the backstory," I said.

"And what you see here is just ten percent cent, there are more up and there are a lot of photos which we didn't frame them" I added.

"Your dad seems cool. And by the way, where are you're parents?" He asked.

"They are in the hospital. It's very common for me to stay alone at nights" I said. "Why are you here? At this time?" I asked.

"About that. What happened to you last night. I was worried, you just hung up the call?" He asked. "I wanted to ask you about it today but I couldn't, you did not come for lunch" He added.

"It was just nothing. Some sick asshole pranked called, and was talking some rubbish" I said.

"Who the fuck is that and what was he saying?" He asked.

"I don't know I never asked," I said.

"What did he say?" He asked.

"It wasn't a call, he was texting, first I got a text from an anonymous person on my phone and then I got some messages from an anonymous Facebook profile," I said.

"And no need to worry, I blocked him on Facebook and in the phone, and I didn't get any weird texts or anything today, so nothing to worry" I added.

"If again anything like this happens you call me," He said.

"I guess I can take care of it Sidharth," I said.

"Yeah, whatever," He said. "Just promise me that you will be safe," He said looking at me.

"Okay, DAD!" I said

"No babe you should be calling me DADDY," He said while winking at me.

"Yuck Sidharth," I said.

"What I am serious, you know just us in the house, you don't feel like doing anything, after all, you are sitting with the hottest guy in the college," He said while adjusting his hair.

"No, I am not, by the way, Mr. Popular don't be so self-obsessed," I said.

"Whatever, girls just can't resist me," He said.

"Hello, it's just that stupid chipku batch of Mahira, Rashmi and Devo unlike them others come to study, not all girls are just like them, a lot of them have self-respect which they lack," I said.

"And I don't get this you don't give a fuck about any of them but you do talk to Aarthi I mean you notice her even after she is part of that shitty group?" I asked.

"Are you Jealous?" He said.

"I am not Jealous, it's just I feel very weird about Aarthi," I said.