💔YOU AREN'T WORTH IT, BUT YOU ARE💖

I was happy to see her, but I even hate her for leaving me for not coming back to me for these many years. I use to love her to no end, my love for her was extreme, but she successfully turned all that into hate.

Then I saw Aarthi coming towards us. Not now, I was in no mood to handle her now. She stood beside me and hugged me from the side and kissed me on the cheek.

While she was kissing me I looked at Shehnaaz, she was looking at us, I could see tears forming in her eyes. She was looking at me with equal hurt.

***********************************************************************************************

I saw Aarthi kissing Sidharth, I was hurt. He moved on all my tiny bit of hope was also smashed I could feel tears forming in my eyes. He looked at me while she was kissing him. I looked straight in his eyes. I wanted him to know that I am hurt. I am broken.

While coming here there was a part in my heart that was hoping that he is in still love with me. But I was wrong, he never cared about me. He happily moved on. All hopes shattered. I didn't know what to do. I was not prepared for this.

I was moving out of the football ground I just couldn't stand this anymore. I was walking in the corridor to get myself out of here. Shefali was calling out my name. I turned around to talk to her.

"Shefali I want to go back home. Please I just can't stay here anymore." I said looking at her.

"Why can't you stay here?" She asked.

"So you do know that Sidharth was coming and you didn't even inform me," I said I was upset with her. She could have told me. Now I get it why was she so persistent for me to attend this reunion.

"Why do you have a problem if Sidharth comes. Last time I checked you were completely not into him anymore right? Now, what happened why are making a big scene of him being here." She said.

"Seriously now you are just saying shit. I am over him but that doesn't mean I want to be around him. Anyways I need to work with him for six months wasn't that enough for you." I said.

"I am saying the truth it's high time that you accept it and not lie to yourself about you still having feelings for him." She said.

"I don't have any feelings for him. I have moved on." I said. "No you aren't, as time passes people get over stuff but in your case, it's all false. You are just struck, seven years back when I saw you at the funeral you are much better than what you are right now. Your parents are dead Shehnaaz, sad but true. You, me, and Chachu all of us want to have them back. But we can't and that's the truth." She said in a bit loud voice.

"Shefali you are the last person I thought would say all these things. You are my best friend your suppose to support me." I said looking at her with tears.

"Yeah, I am your best friend. Did you ever think how did I felt when you left me, I am your best friend that's why I lied to my boyfriend, I am your best friend that's why I want you to be happy in life," She said

"I am happy, I am successful in my career I am happy," I said. "No, you aren't you are just struck seven years back and keep on hurting yourself. He moved on, there is no hope for you anymore. Now for god sake please end it for once and all." She said.

"You have become this stubborn child who just made up their mind and think that is it. No matter what I say, no matter what Chachu says you are not at all ready to accept anything." She said.

"I did move on, you remember that guy Sammer, Mark. I did move on I did date them." I said. "You went out with them for a month or two, they were just a random hookup. Did that mean anything to you huh?" She said.