💖AM I EVER GONNA MOVE ON?💔

And Shehnaaz is anyways seeing that Dr. Rahul and maybe soon they might get married, it will be good for me if I control my feelings for Shehnaaz, we tried and it didn't work out and now I can't just destroy everything for something which never succeded.

I reached my house and soon I dozzed off, I thought I will ignore Shehnaaz I will make sure that I will keep my distance from her. I accepted the fact that we are broken and we can't be one again.

***********************************************************************************************

It's been two months since that night, I know I was really rude with Sidharth, but I don't want to fall for him again, I don't even want to have a hope that we can be back and have a happy fairytale ending.

He never trusted me, even in college when I was teriffied by that stalker nobody belived, I get it that whenever I use to tell them that I have seen a guy wearing that mask, later everything would disappear as if nothing ever happened like that but when I got to know who did this, I went and told him everything but he never listened.

Flashback....

Next day in college I was keep on thinking about that stranger, was he even real, If he was real then how did the messages vanish? With those thoughts I went inside my class. I sat beside my classmate Rohn, he is the only person I talk to in class as I and Shefali only share two classes together. 

Rohan is a nice guy, he is also kind of a nerd. I wasn't concentrating on class, my thoughts were occupied with that strange guy. 

"Hey are you okay?" Rohan asked.

"Yeah I am fine" I said.

"You don't look so fine. You can share with me. I am there for you" He said.

"Seriously nothing I am fine" I said. Then suddenly I heard Sidharth's voice.

"Excuse me mam" Sidharth said.

"Yes" Mam replied. I looked at him, asking him what happened.

"Can I borrow Shehnaaz for a bit, principal sir called her" He said not looking at me.

"Yeah sure. Shehnaaz you can go" Mam said.

"Okay mam" I said and picked up my stuff and left behind Sidharth. I was literally running behind him.

"Where are we going, we passed the principal office" I said.

"Principal didn't call you, actually I just wanted to spend time with you. So I just lied" He said.

"Seriously I can't do that now I have a class I can't miss my attendence" I said.

"It's just one class, come nothing will happen" He said, and dragged me to the parking lot.

"So where are we going, atleast tell me that" I asked.

"Just for a drive I really don't have a place in mind" He said. We both got inside the car and left for the drive.

After the drive Sidharth dropped me home and I was walking towards my house when I suddenly got a message in my phone.

"I see you still didn't get my warning properly, you went out with Sidharth today, I told you not to be with that guy. If you again repeat this the consequences will be bad" Message said.

"Who the hell are you" I texted back.

"I am your saviour" Message said. I blocked that number and went inside my house. 

I had great time with Sidharth but with this stupid message everything is messed up again. Who the hell is this, why is this person so againt of us being together. Is he someone related to Sidharth. Maybe someone who doesn't like him and they are playing these kind of games with me.