💗I WISH💗

"Great news I am so happy. Give her the phone I want to congratulate her." He said with excitement. "Not now I guess she slept I will make you talk to her tomorrow," I said. "And Chachu I am ready to meet that guy," I said. "May I ask why suddenly?" He said. "You were right it was just a false hope, everybody moved on, I guess I don't want to hold on to something which isn't worth anymore," I said. "Okay I will send you his details later but right now I need to go there is a patient waiting for me," He said. "Okay bye," I said. He hung up the call. I changed my clothes and dozed off the day was long I am super tired. 

***********************************************************************************************

The whole day I was busy with house renovation work I had to go there because from today onwards work started, and right now I am standing in front of the mirror, getting ready for the party. Shefali and Kushal left already, we are going to a pub tonight, and that stupid Aarthi will also come.

I just can't stand her, she is so annoying. Finally, I got ready in a red color bodycon short dress which is backless, which had little golden embroidery work on the dress. I paired it with gold color strap heels. I curled my hair at ends. I just wore red lipstick with kajal.

After getting I left for the party, I booked a cab for myself, my license still didn't get renewed so I need to use a cab service.

ON THE OTHERSIDE;

I and Aarthi entered the pub it was filled with a lot of people I looked around and found Kushal and Shefali, we went towards them and sat down, all four were chatting about something, but Shehnaaz wasn't there and I wanted to know whether she was coming or not. I was expecting her. But I can't ask Shefali or Kushal about her.

"Where is Shehnaaz I thought she was coming?" Aarthi asked.

"She had some work, her house renovation is going so she had to go there, she will be joining us. She is on her way." Kushal replied.

Again we all were chatting and I was continuously checking at the entrance, we were having our drinks and I was texting my assistant about some related stuff.

"Shehnaaz is here guys." Shefali said.

I looked at the entrance, there she was, she was looking hot. She was walking towards us, she was so confident while she was walking, she isn't that old Shehnaaz anymore who was very uncomfortable to go to parties. She uses to find it very awkward. She didn't use to like crowded places. I still remember the fresher's party.

.

It was a freshers party I was in the parking lot as I was trying to call Kushal. When I saw a black color car entering the parking lot, Shehnaaz got down from that car. I looked at her she was looking really cute. She was wearing a pink short dress. She wasn't wearing specs, her hair was different not like usual. It was curly.

Then I saw a middle-aged man got down of the car, he was holding Shehnaaz hand. They couldn't see me but I wasn't far away from them.

"Daddy why are you doing this to me," Shehnaaz said. Okay, it is her dad.

"What am I doing sweetie. I am just dropping you." He said.

"Not that why are you making me attend the Freshers party. I don't want to, we still have time, I can come with you. I will not disturb you at all I will just sit in your cabin and talk to that skeleton and pass my time, but I am not at all interested in going in there." Shehnaaz.

I chuckled at her statement, I mean nowhere I saw this. Her dad is asking her to go to a party and she is denying it and asking him that she will look at a skeleton and pass her time. I mean who does that. Here people lie to their parents and go to parties, but here the whole scene is different.