💖IT STILL DOEN'T CHANGE ANYTHING💔

"I know Shehnaaz it was your decision to make but I am sorry I did that for you, but trust this way you will be more safe" Sidharth said looking at me.

"I know whatever you did, you did it for all of us to be safe. So don't worry about it I am fine and I should actually be thankful to you that you showed me the truth. Thankyou so much" I said with a smile.

***********************************************************************************************

After that we all enjoyed Sidharth's new found freedom and we all sat down and had  intense discussion on some very unimportant matters. We all had fun and I was really happy. After a really long I seemed truly happy. I guess coming wasn't a such bad idea after all.

I got a call from Chachu, so I excused myself and went out to the garden to talk. 

"Hey Chachu" I said.

"Hello, how are you?" Chachu said.

"I am great. What about you?" I said.

"I am good except I am just missing the devil" He said.

"Aww, that's sweet, and I miss you too, I wish you were here" I said.

"Don't worry soon I will there" He said.

"You are coming to India?" I asked.

"Ofcourse, so what did you think you will get married without me, I know that I am to handsome to be father of your's but I still am a father person to you so isn't it obvious" He said.

Shit I totally forgot about Rahul. I mean since I came back from Goa, I never meet him or spoke to him. 

"Oo Oh right...... I mean....... I actually didn't knew that you finalised anything. I remember I said it's your wish and Rahul is a good guy, but I didn't knew that you spoke to his family" I said.

"Yeah I did talk to them right before I called you. I spoke to them and we didn't finalise on anything yet, I told them I am fine with it, but I just wanted to ask you again" He said.

"Shehnaaz, listen if you don't this it's fine. I don't want you to get married to someone that you don't love and I know you have known Rahul only for 3months and it is so soon to love and all. You can say no if you want to. Don't worry about it I will handle everything. I will never force you to do something you don't want to" He said.

"I know that Chachu, can I think about it" I said.

"Sure you can take as much time as you want. There is no rush, and I can't come back India now I will still take a time so till then you can decide. Goodnight" He said.

"Yeah, Good Morning Chachu" I said. And hung up the call.

Till two weeks back I was ready to marry Rahul, I literally thought I would just get married to him and that's it no more thinking. I accepted that Rahul was indeed my future but now I didn't even remember him. I know that I didn't love him but atleast I thought he is nice guy and it's not such a bad idea to marry him. But now I just don't even like the feeling of it.

I sat there in the garden.  I didn't knew what to do I was so confused.  After a hour or something Sidharth came and sat beside me. 

"What are you doing here" He asked while sitting.

"Nothing, just think about some stuff" I said.

"What stuff?" He asked.

"I want to talk to you about something Sidharth" I said.

"Okay, go ahead talk" He said.

"See I don't what you think about us or me rightnow but I just make something clear" I said

"What is it?" He said.

"Even after knowing about Aarthi and all about what she have done. That still doesn't change anything between us. I still don't want anything more then friendship. I am very thankful to for what you did but though after knowing what really happened and after knowing that it wasn't your fault or mine or anybody but that still doesn't change anything" I said.

"I know that Shehnaaz, and it's okay. You know opening the old wounds will just cause pain" He said.

"And for what's it worth I actually didn't do all of that expecting that we will be back, but I actually did it because you deserve to know the truth, I might didn't trust that time about the stalker but I knew that pain you were going through was true, I knew you were really scared and all my attempts with your was to see you happy" He said.

"Thankyou Sidharth" I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Always remember this Shehnaaz I was your friend first and that's something that all ways stays" Sidharth said.

"I know. I am so sorry about Aarthi I know that you didn't love her and all but still it would have been shock to you and your family" I said.

"I mean I am kind of relived actually, but my family is kind of shocked, but still it's fine they will be fine" He said.

"I never loved her but I never hated her also, but when I got to what she did more then I hated her, I actually hated myself. It was all my fault, it was my fault that we all went all this for seven years and I was the reason you got hurt so bad" He said.

"Hey, it's not your fault. Whatever happened, happened it's done now and now everything is good, you don't have burden yourself with guilt. Moreover you are the reason I got to know about Aarthi so chill" I said with a smile. He smiled back at me.

"And I never you were this detective types. Where did you get this from?" I asked. He laughed.

"I am actually a undercover detective , all this company and everything is part of my plan. soon I am going to catch the criminals" He said.

"I am not even Sidharth, I am just using his face I am actually wearing a mask. No I actually got a plastic surgery." He said.

"Ha Ha Ha very funny" I said.

"Even I have Netflix account, I also watch movies and all. I am not a alien" He said.

"I hope you get a great life partner" I said.

"Even you" He said.

.

.

.

.

.

THE END

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

JUST KIDDING GUYS.🤣🤣🤣

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

I was actually planning to end the story but I decided to continue it. So I thought more plot so the story not going to end any soon.😉😉

But it will take time till they get together. So hold on tight.

Tere naal is my favorite track from BBB3.💖💖

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕