💔NOT HOLDING ON TO IT ANYMORE💔

"So why did you leave, without telling anyone Shehnaaz. You just vanished" She said. "It's a waste of asking reason to someone who just didn't think to talk us before leaving. There aren't worth holding on to as well. But you are worth it" Sidharth said and kissed on her cheek. I had tears in my eyes. Then only Kushal came and hugged from the side.

"Come Shehnaaz let's go and get a drink." He said and took me away from there. Because he knows how bad I felt when he said that. I looked back at Sidharth while walking. He was looking at me. I could feel a tear rolling down from my eye.

***********************************************************************************************

After the whole event was done, slowly everybody started leaving college. But for some reason, Kushal was insisting us to stay. Even after everybody left me, Shefali, Kushal, Sidharth, and Aarthi stayed back.

Kushal didn't invite her to stay back but still, she can't just leave me and Sidharth alone. She has to tag around everywhere we go. When we were in college all four of us were very close.

Kushal took all of us to the theater. We had so many memories in this room. I guess this place is very special to all of us. But mostly for Kushal and Shefali because they both met each other the first time in here only..It was been a month since the college has started, after that meeting of us I use to see him in corridors sometimes, then we both use to pass a smile, or sometimes he use to just ask me how is college and about classes. But we never had a conversation more than that.

Yesterday Shefali and I both joined the drama club. And I am not a part of a play like in acting-wise, it's Shefali she is in the acting part I am just helping in writing part.

Today we didn't have any classes after lunch so I and Shefali went to the drama club. A guy was sitting on the first row in a chair. The theater was pretty much empty. We went to him.

"Hello," Shefali said to the guy. He was really busy reading a book. He was good looking. I mean not a nerd type person.

He stood up and said "Hello" With a smile. He was tall. He and Sidharth were almost the same in the sense of body.

"Yesterday we signed up to join drama club so they asked us to come today," Shefali said.

"Yeah I am a member of the drama club, so you both are into acting?" He asked.

"No, I am more into writing, acting is not my thing," I said. "Yeah, I can see that." He said with a smile. "Hey don't feel bad I am not judging you, it's great even I am more into writing than acting but I do both." He said with a smile.

"May I know you guys name" He asked.

"I am Shefali" Shefali said. "I am Shehnaaz" I said.

"I am Kushal," He said with a smile.

"So are you the head of the drama club?" Shefali asked.

"No, we don't have a particular person as head, generally third-year students recruit new members as fourth years are really busy. But this year even third-year students are busy with their internal practicals so currently, I am recruiting. And there are very few students from third-year students in the drama club." He replied.

"Okay, then what do we have to do?" Shefali asked. "Just go on to the stage both of you, you just narrate a quick scene or a story and she will enact that. And you can use any help if you want to." He said. We both nodded our head, I asked one guy who was on the stage he was arranging some prop I guess.

It was a love scene between girl and boy, it was a scene where the guy is proposing to his girl for living the rest of their life with each other forever. But just for fun, I asked Shefali to act like a guy. It was so funny when she was enacting. I was trying hard to control my laugh.