💔STOP WALKING AWAY FROM TRUTH💖

"Hey I am Meera" She said, and extended her hand, we both shook our hands.

"Hey Meera I new saw you here before" I asked.

"Yeah, I am actually new. Today is my first. I am the new assistant" She said.

"Great, all the best for your first day. I will see you around" I said.

"Thanks" She replied and smiled at me, I smiled back at her. After that I made my way towards Sidharth cabin.

***********************************************************************************************

It been a month since Meera joined, and I couldn't help but notice few changes in SIdharth, I mean he was friendly with Meera. It seems like he really hit it off with his new assistant. And I heard that Meera was first assistant Sidharth has ever been friendly.

It's not like I am keeping tabs on him or anything, but I was just curious and moreover we are back to being friends and knowing about what's happening with your friends is not wrong and even I heard from Kushal that he really seems to like Meera.

I have nothing against that girl she is really sweet I really like her, as far as my conversations with her she is very sweet and innocent girl. I really seem to like this girl she kind of remembers me of myself when I was 19. She is exactly like the  girl I use to be back in college and because of her this similarities are making me more insecure.

I know I choose to not have any kind of romantic relationship with Sidharth but the thought him and Meera still makes me jealous and I am trying really hard to build this relationship with Rahul, he is nice, he is actually a great guy but I just feel it. 

I tried hard to ignore the fact that Sidharth and Meera are getting close but I just can't stop myself and I hate myself feeling all this jealous. With all these thoughts I went to Sidharth's cabin. It was after office hours. I entered his cabin.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi" He replied.

"Actually my car broke down, so could you just drop me home?" I asked. Car broke down seriously Shehnaaz that's your go to lie I mean how lame can I be. I just hope he doesn't figure out that I am lying. And shit I am sweating also. I can't even lie with a straight face. 

Sidharth was marching towards with suspicious look and I was sweating more, he came and rubbed on my forehead, he brushing off the sweat beads on my forehead. 

"Are okay? Why are you sweating so much? I will drop you don't worry" He said.

"Nothing I was actually checking my car that's why I am just sweating because of that. Any ways lets go" I said.

"yeah lets go" He said and we both left and got in his car, it been five minutes and we both didn't say a word to eachother.

"So you seem be really hitting off with your new assistant?" I asked, sounding as casual as I could.

"Yeah, she is great. And she is very young, you know something this might sound really crazy but in some ways she kind of represents you, like she is so similar to you, when you were in college" He said.

"Oh, that's crazy" I said, that means even Sidharth could see that, when we were having arguments recently he always said that I am not the girl whom he use to love anymore, I am not  the girl that I was back in college. Is there any chance that he might be liking this girl because of this factor.

Moreover what is wrong with me, why am I thinking about Sidharth and his new found assistant, I should be worrying about Rahul and me, I should be worrying about our relationship and only  two months left, then Chachu will come soon and I haven't made my decision about Rahul.