🖤UNKNOWN🖤

"About leaving, I don't think so you deserve to talk about leaving people, yes I left because I could hold on to a relationship in which only I was there. You were never there only in that relationship, you would be the last person in this world to talk about leaving" I said, "And I will also hate you always, Always and Forever!" I said and got myself out of his grip.

After that all of us went back to our table and drank a lot, I mean I don't know about others but I was completely drunk. I don't want this, I don't want to waste my feeling on a baseless relationship, I don't want to hurt myself, not again I am not going to repeat my mistake.

***********************************************************************************************

Its been a week since that night in the pub, I haven't seen him since then. All this week I was busy with my house renovation and setting up my team from our Indian branch.

I hate Mondays, but today I need to go to Sidharth's office, I don't think he is aware that I am the project head. I want to see his face when gets to know about it. I guess it's going to be so much fun working with him.

I am more interested in Sidharth's expression but I want to see how Aarthi will react after knowing that I and Sidharth are going to work together. Since college, she tries hard to show that she is more superior than me in Sidharth's life.

.

It's been a month since I, Shefali, Kushal, and Sidharth have been friends. This whole month was fun we all had fun, Shefali and Kushal are also going on dates, they have been on two dates till now, nothing serious happening between them but I guess soon they will reach that level.

And about me and Sidharth we haven't been that stage of dating, I mean we are great friends and he does flirt with me but never more than that. Incase of Shefali and Kushal, Kushal was clear from first that he is attracted to her.

This month, I once meet Sidharth's friend Aarthi, but for some reason, I felt like she doesn't really like, I mean I don't really care whether she likes me or not but I just wanted to have a normal conversation with her.

I, Sidharth, and Aarthi meet in the canteen, somewhere I felt like she was trying to prove that she knows Sidharth more than me. She was ordering his favorite food for him without giving him a chance to say.

I did feel her behavior was weird but after that, I never meet except sometimes she used to come to the theater with Sidharth but after that, we never really had a conversation.

I was sitting in my room watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Suddenly a message popped up on my phone. It was a message from an unknown number, so I opened the message it said. "Hi" I didn't reply because I didn't know who it was.

After some time I again got a message on Facebook from an unknown user, it said "Hi Shehnaaz Gill". I wasn't sure who was messaging me, so I texted him back saying "Hello, sorry do I know you?" I asked because I wanted to know who is that person's name.

A message popped up on my laptop as I was using Facebook on the laptop, it said "You don't know me baby girl but I know you". "And I just texted you to say that you look really beautiful". I thought it was someone from my friends who are just pranking me to scare me.

So I called up Sidharth because once he pranked called me, he picked up the call in two rings."Someone is missing me," He said.

"I was not missing you, and this is your new prank of yours and I am not at all liking it," I said with an angry tone.

On the other side I kept on getting messages;

Unknown: "I like you Shehnaaz"

Unknown: "I first time saw you in the canteen, by looking at you I was just mesmerized by your beauty"

"What prank......I am not doing any prank on you" He said.

Unknown: "Why aren't you replying Shehnaaz?"

"Sidharth, just stop it, it is so goddam irritating right now, "I said.

"But I am seriously not doing anything," Sidharth said in a serious tone.

"Video Call me right now on Facebook," I said in an angry tone and cut the call.

Unknown: "Why aren't you replying Shehnaaz? Please reply I want to talk to you"

Sidharth video called me I picked it up in a second. I looked at him "Hey what's wrong, what prank are talking about." He said.

"Keep your hand up," I said. "But why?" He asked. "Just do it," I said. He lifted his hands. "Hang in there," I said in an angry tone.

Unknown: "Why are you ignoring baby?"

Unknown: "You can't ignore, I won't leave you, I will watch you Shehnaaz"

I could see that Sidharth was looking at me with a confusing look, So I understood that Sidharth wasn't pranking me, "I am sorry Sidharth, you keep your hands down, I am sorry for disturbing you" I said.

"Hey are you okay, any problem?" He asked. "Nothing I will see you in the college tomorrow," I said. "Pumpkin what is wrong? I can...." I didn't let him complete his sentence I cut the call.Unknow: "Shehnaaz don't forget I will always watch you, you can't escape from me"

I blocked that person's account and I blocked the unknown number on my phone and slept.

.

After getting ready I went to my office, I mean Sidharth's office, I just hope this day goes well after my work I need to go back to my house. My old house, as still some work was left I couldn't move in yesterday so I had to wait. All my stuff is already packed and shifted in my house it's just I need to go now.

I entered his office, I went near the receptionist and she smiled at me, I also smiled back at her. "Good morning how can I help you?" She asked politely. "I am the new project head from Retro solutions," I said. "yeah mam sir is waiting for you, you can meet him now ." She said, she turned around and said "Sima go and show the way to Sidharth sir cabin" and she looked at me and said, "Mam she will accompany you". Sima accompanied me to Sidharth's cabin.

I entered his cabin, Sima left me near the door and left me. I knocked on the door. "Come in" A loud voice came from the room. I entered the cabin, he looked at me, he was shocked looking at me. "Good morning MR. Shukla" I said. "Good morning Ms. Gill," he said, "Come take a seat," He said, I came and sat on the chair opposite him. 

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

What will Sidharth do after knowing that Shehnaaz is going to be around him for six months?🤔🤔

Will they able to keep their love hidden?🤔🤔

And who might be the UNKNOWN person?🤔🤔

I am sorry for late updates but I am having my exams, so I am kinda busy these days, but I will try to update as soon as I can.❤❤

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕