💖LOVE? WHERE DID THAT EVER GOT ME?💔

After dinner we spent some time I was completely lost in my thoughts, "So Shehnaaz why don't you get Rahul tomorrow I mean even we want meet him" Shefali said. "Okay I will invite him" Shehnaaz said. "And Sidharth even you are coming right?" Kushal said.

"Yeah I will be there" I said, even I want to meet Dr. Rahul Takur. "And bring Aarthi also" Kushal said. "Yeah we will be there" I said. Soon everybody left. After spending some time with my parents I also left.

***********************************************************************************************

NOTE: So I am writing this chapter in Sidharth POV, after this also I will be writing in Sidharth POV for few more chapters. If in between I am changing POV I will mention it. Thank You.💖💖

***********************************************************************************************

Today morning I called up Aarthi to inform her about dinner plan in Kushal and Shefali's house. But we ended up fighting again about Shehnaaz, why does she even behave like this I am already really pissed because of that Rahul matter.

But still we decided to go to the dinner together. I got ready and went to pick up Aarthi, the whole drive was silent. She was trying to intiate a talk but I was not at all intrested to talk, so I choose to ignore her.

After reaching, Shehnaaz was already present there, I don't know why but from past few days I feel like Shehnaaz is really tired or low. I mean she just doesn't smile, or get angry or show any kind of emotions. 

Now whenever I see I just feel like I am looking at a completly different person. I know everybody change they won't be same as how they were in college. I agree everybody changed all of us did, but incase of Shehnaaz I just feel like she is a completely different person.

We all were sitting and guess what we were waiting for our so called special guest. Dr. Rahul, finally he came. I looked at him, he was actually a good looking guy. He came hugged Shehnaaz I am like fine it's just friendly hug. After the introduction, we all sat on dinner table for dinner.

I could see that Aarthi is suddenly happy after knowing that Shehnaaz is seeing Rahul. She was continuosly complimenting and saying how good Shehnaaz and Rahul look together. Rahul was kind of smiling on Aarthi's comments but Shehnaaz was just silent I mean nothing, she was silently eating her food.

Normally she would say something to Aarthi but today she is completely silent. The whole time she didn't even look at Rahul properly I mean does she even like him?

After dinner we all went and sat in living room to watch a movie, as we were about to settle down to watch a movie Rahul got a call, he picked it up and after ending the call.

"Sorry guys I need to leave, there is a emergency I need to go now I will see you guys later" Rahul said. He was moving out in a hurry. 

"And Kushal and Shefali thanks for inviting me" Rahul said.

"We are glad to meet you" Kushal said.

"Bye Shehnaaz , I will see you soon" Rahul said, hugged Shehnaaz and rushed out. 

We all settel down to watch the movie, it was Romcom movie we all sat as couple it wasn't my idea. Kushal and Shefali were sitting together and cuddling. So Aarthi have to do it, she have to showoff infront of Shehnaaz and I don't think so Shehnaaz is affected even a bit.

That was pissing Aarthi off so much as she is not getting affected, she wasn't even looking at as us, she just ignored our presence like we don't even exsist for her.