💖SO SMIPLE, YET SO COMPLICATED💔

"And you might say that I am being unproffesional and all. For your information its already after working hours so technically you are not my work realated person anymore, and those all your stuff. Even that watch is inside the box, I don't want to have that watch anymore because even that thought of me confessing my feeling to you make me puke after last night" She added.

"I don't care if you hate me or love me or how you feel about me. So save me your explanation" I said. "By the way, my mom invited you to dinner this friday night. So come" I said. "I will come but not for you but for aunty and uncle" She said and left the room not before closing the door loudly.

***********************************************************************************************

After that day I did not meet Sidharth again it's been a week since I spoke to him last, honestly I am so done with this shit, I am tired of all these emotions and feelings. I just want go back, staying here is just making it more harder everyday.

And going back to home is a  troture for me, it's like I am not at all at piece in that house, because of that stalker in college I felt so unsafe at home, I always felt like some one was watching me. But its been seven years since that happened.

And moreover I miss Mom and Dad, it doesn't feel home anymore, coming here was a bad idea and moving into that house is a very bad idea. Yesterday night I meet Rahul, Naam tho suna hi hoga. I know it's lame but he is a full filimy type guy.

I mean I didn't expect this a doctor can be so filimy, I guess his name has it's own side effects. He is so much into getting married, I mean who is in this world is so excited to get married. Marriage and commitments are not really my thing.

Maybe if you ask me same question seven years back my answer would be really different, I did enjoy the date, actually the food was great. 

Rahul is good, he is a doctor, he is good looking, he has this sorted person with perfect family and a perfect stuctured life. And I guesss that's what is best for me. In case of I and Sidharth it has been always very complicated, but I had great time with him, I was just so myself. I never felt cautious around him, it was so complicated but yet so simple and perfect for me.

Tonight I am going to Sidharth's house for dinner, it's been so long since I meet aunty and Uncle. I just hope they are not upset with me I left without saying a word. I was done with my work and left to my house. 

I took a round around my house, checked the garden, since that stalker I have been so scared, though it's been seven years, sometimes the fear stays with you. The fear of someone watching you, the fear of knowing your personal stuff.

Flashback......

Next I woke up saw Sidharth sleeping right beside hugging me. I got up without distrubing his sleep, I went inside the washroom and looked at my reflection and smiled I feel very different with him. I know I like him but I am not really sure what are my feelings for him. 

Brushing off that thoughts I got freshen up, I came out of the washroom and saw he was still sleeping then I heard some voices down. Shit I forgot my parents might be down. 

What will I tell them, I woke up Sidharth. "Sidharth wake up" I said. "Just sleep Pumpkin" He said moving to other side of bed. And pulled me into him. "Sidharth my parents are here just get up and move your fucking ass out" I said trying get out of his grip.

"They are just your parents why are you so scared?" He said still sleeping finally I tried to get out of his grip. "Just get up and leave Sidharth I am serious" I said. He got up and picked up his stuff. And was going near the door.