❤️LIVING IN THE MOMENT❤️

I told her about Shehnaaz and all about relationship she was the one who advised me to give Shehnaaz space. And she said that Shehnaaz will definitely come around.

Since then I am hoping that Shehnaaz again falls in love with me.

Flashback ends

****************************************************************************************************************************

"Let's not talk about me. What's happening between you and Shehnaaz. Did it proceed or it's still you giving space" Meera asked.

"I don't know I mean she clearly said what she wants and what can I do. I don't think she is gonna come back. I don't blame her either it's hard to be back something that hurt you so much and in Shehnaaz case she was more hurt then I was with what happened in past. She had bare with lot of stuff with stalker and her parents death me being angry. All of it and I get why she is so scared also, but unless she realises that marrying someone she doesn't love is worse. It's her life and she is one who decides what's best for her." I said.

"But no matter what I love her, she was a great friend before she was girlfriend to me and later in future whatever she chooses I will support her, even if her decision hurts me so damn much." I said.

"I wish she chooses you. Not wish I am damn sure she will choose you. You just wait and watch, you will have your fairytale ending." Meera said.

"Don't get your hopes too higher, Old Shehnaaz could have done that but this new Shehnaaz is really different she is more logical then emotional. Over the time She changed a lot." I said.

"Anyways why are you so sure that she will choose me" I asked.

"Really you can't see, I mean are you blind, everyone in office knows that there is something between you two" Meera said.

"What do you mean by everybody knows, it's not possible because we use to fight bad initially when Shehnaaz started here. It was bad, you weren't there that's it" I said.

"You are so innocent, apparently not all of us employees aren't blind we can see, and it's the hot topic currently in lunch break, and I am betting that you two will be together ." Meera said.

"Nice work you guys are doing in office." I said and looked at Shehnnaz who was busy in her phone. And after sometime I saw her going to the stairs.

ON THE OTHERSIDE;

I was looking at Meera and Siddharth who were completely lost in talking to each other. I was jealous I didn't know what to do I just wanted to hide myself somewhere and never comeback to see this again.

Then Chachu started texting me saying that he is going to book ticket to come to India as my project is also gonna be done in a month and by then Chachu wants me to be engaged before my project ends.

I went to terrace to call Chachu and ask for some more time because I haven't reached a decision yet. I called him and he picked up my call with in two rings.

"Hello Chachu" I said.

"How are you Shehnaaz" Chachu asked.

" I am good Chachu" I said.

" It's just I wanted to talk to you about the marriage thing I mean I don't think I reached a decision yet and even from Rahul side he hasn't said anything yet so I thing we should just wait maybe he might need some more time." I said.

"As you kids wish , I have no problem I will just postpone my coming but when your project ends and if you get engaged we planned to stay in India right I mean you said if everything goes well with Rahul, and now your back with your friends also and even I want to stay in India you said even you want to stay as you don't want to leave Kushal, Shefali." He said.